• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Return of Calvin Parker

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1569838822020.pngOn the evening of October 11, 1973, co-workers 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker told the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff's office they were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi when they heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights and an oval shaped object 30–40 feet across and 8–10 feet high.

Parker and Hickson claimed that they were "conscious but paralyzed" while three "creatures" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination before releasing them. Charles Hickson died in Ocean Springs at the age of 80, but Calvin lives on to keep the story of their experience alive, and now the story continues with a new book, "PASCAGOULA – THE STORY CONTINUES: New Evidence & New Witnesses," which includes additional evidence and new witnesses, plus a Foreword by Philip Mantle, and an Afterword by Dr. Irena Scott

MUFON Article: Pascagoula Mississippi Case - 1973

The Show will be recorded Wednesday October 02, 2019.
Post any questions or comments for discussion below.

Randall, I’d like to revisit and go a little deeper on a question you asked last time.

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence supporting the Pascagoula story is the police audio tape that was secretly recorded when Calvin and Charlie Hickson were sitting alone talking at the police station shortly after the event. It’s impressive because, without knowing they were being recorded, Calvin and Charlie appear to be honestly recollecting the experience and expressing to each other their traumatic reactions to it. In the tape, Calvin says, “I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life”. The idea that Calvin passed out while being carried towards the craft is consistent with what is presented in Charlie’s book and all the other accounts from that time period. Now Calvin is saying he didn’t pass out. That before they went to the police station Calvin and Charlie decided Calvin would say he passed out to avoid the trauma of retelling people what happened on the craft. Calvin is now saying he clearly recalls a great deal of detail about the things that happened on the craft.

Question: Calvin, if you and Charlie are speaking honestly to each other on the police tape, why are you putting forth the fake story about passing out?

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t disbelieve the story, particularly as it was presented in the 1970s. I’m just having difficulty with the new variations to the story.

Secret audio files deepens mystery of bizarre Pascagoula alien sighting

Randall, I’d like to revisit and go a little deeper on a question you asked last time.

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence supporting the Pascagoula story is the police audio tape that was secretly recorded when Calvin and Charlie Hickson were sitting alone talking at the police station shortly after the event. It’s impressive because, without knowing they were being recorded, Calvin and Charlie appear to be honestly recollecting the experience and expressing to each other their traumatic reactions to it. In the tape, Calvin says, “I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life”. The idea that Calvin passed out while being carried towards the craft is consistent with what is presented in Charlie’s book and all the other accounts from that time period. Now Calvin is saying he didn’t pass out. That before they went to the police station Calvin and Charlie decided Calvin would say he passed out to avoid the trauma of retelling people what happened on the craft. Calvin is now saying he clearly recalls a great deal of detail about the things that happened on the craft.

Question: Calvin, if you and Charlie are speaking honestly to each other on the police tape, why are you putting forth the fake story about passing out?

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t disbelieve the story, particularly as it was presented in the 1970s. I’m just having difficulty with the new variations to the story.

Secret audio files deepens mystery of bizarre Pascagoula alien sighting
It's possible that hypnosis screwed up his memory.

Interesting case, I have no outright questions to ask but it would be interesting to see what their take would be on how people treat them, as we can all understand, and I suspect the ridicule UFO witnesses and abductees get (or think they will get) stops many from coming forward with their own stories.

Back