• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The real story of what Bob Jacobs saw/Big Sur UFO incident

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
For years I've heard & watched Bob Jacobs tell the story of what happened when he was in the Air Force and filmed a nuclear missile launch from Vandenberg AFB. I've seen him go goofy on Larry King when Bill Nye tried offering other explanations (other than a UFO zapped a plasma beam at the warhead of the missile).

Here's another take that I found the other day from another person that was there that seems to make more sense. Anybody else ever read this?

The Big Sur 'UFO': An Identified Flying Object

The case was more than just Jacob's going goofy. In my opinion he is credible and well-informed witness, who had his claims backed up by Major Mansman, the person who called him into the office and first showed him the film. Mansman claims the circumstances are as Bob Jacobs described. So I think that adds even more weight to the issue. The article you posted does not address any of that. It just says, "one person, Bob Jacobs claims he saw..." That isn't actually factual, because in Jacob's version, he was called into the office of his superior who saw the tape with him. That superior has supported Jacob's story and says CIA officials came and took the evidence. Something that just wouldn't happen if the footage simply showed a glint of the sun, or a local "star."

Last edited:
mansmann_ltrpage1.jpg

mansmann_ltrpage2.jpg

Back