• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The REAL Battle of Los Angeles film...

ondafritz

Skilled Investigator
Of course we know the forum has turned into who can out-skeptic who. And "My debunking is better than your debunking".

So for all of you who (of course) know all...

Have fun.

<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhjkMoWLE_Y&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

How does everyone feel about this? I've read some about it, but not a ton. Do most of you think this is UFOs?

ondafritz nice find! I am very interested in case, there are still a few witnesses you claim to of seen this first hand. I hear Jose Escamilla (the Rod's guy) is trying to put a movie together about this. I hope it turns out well. I for one would love to hear more shows with either historians or enthusiasts or event eyewitnesses on this case. Maybe a whole episode of the Paracast , would be great timing right now ;)

ondafritz nice find! I am very interested in case, there are still a few witnesses you claim to of seen this first hand. I hear Jose Escamilla (the Rod's guy) is trying to put a movie together about this. I hope it turns out well. I for one would love to hear more shows with either historians or enthusiasts or event eyewitnesses on this case. Maybe a whole episode of the Paracast , would be great timing right now ;)

Well put, Ward. I'd like to learn more about this too. It has long been fascinating to me.

I had a nice thoughtful message all typed up but the computer ate it or something. Must have been that dastardly supermoon or whatever. Oh, wait. Is Venus in retrograde? Or is it Mercury that does that? I can never keep that straight. The whole forum seems to be suffering in various ways. Maybe it's time for bed.

Greetings ondafritz,

Of course we know the forum has turned into who can out-skeptic who. And "My debunking is better than your debunking".

Have fun.<object width="640" height="390">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhjkMoWLE_Y&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The video above is of search light beams intersecting with each other; thus creating the illusion of an object captured therein.

There is no (moving) film of the BOLA UFO in the public domain to date.

Cheers,
Frank

Haven't seen and so can't comment on the film. But one thing it has unfortunately done is make it nigh impossible to find anything other than info about the film on YouTube.

Haven't seen it yet neither, but I guess it will be 'Independence Day' with some 'Starship Troopers' thrown into the mix, popcorn flick, which is fine with me.

How Bruce Maccabee gave his 'ok' for the first trailer(s) is beyond me though.

Have fun.

<object width="640" height="390">

The object over LA to my untrained eye, appears to have been caused by the lights from the ground shining up and converging in the night sky, this caused this weird odd oval- or odd shape to appear. Never thought much of this UFO case to be honest.

Haven't seen the movie yet hope to get to see it soon hopefully.

Tim Printy, using archival photos, demolished most of the claims about the photo.
Virtually everything that the supporters of the photo claim as an object in the photos shows up in unrelated photos as well.

It is embarrassing that UFO believers feel the need to essentially look at the patterns in tea leaves and the shape of clouds in the sky to find their saucer friends.

Lance

Lance,

If they could invent one and place it up there and call it one of their million or so names, they'd to it in a second and defend it's authenticity to death....Wait a second.....

Back