• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Philip Experiment

Sean Elifritz

Administrator
Anyone remember this?

Am about halfway through a novel right now inspired by it called Superstition by David Ambrose. I recall reading about it years ago in a series of books called Mysteries of Mind Space & Time.

Edit: Lol, embedding disabled by request. I don't get it. So watching is OK but embedding might cause some random child to meet a grisly demise by way of woodchipper? Oh well, guess you'll have to do an extra click.

"...I'm about halfway through a novel right now inspired by it called Superstition by David Ambrose..."

If you're feeling up to it maybe you can review it later. I was thinking about picking that book up based on another work of his I read called coincidence as it covered one of my favorite subjects.

I blew through it pretty fast as i got sucked into it but I also felt the story fell apart near the end. i fell in love with the concept but was less enthused about the storyline.

Back