• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the phantom policeman

austinpowers

Paranormal Novice
Hi x
Can anyone give me more info on the tale of a phantom policeman who is said to come to the rescue of the ladies in distress in London.
The policeman is said to dressed in a typically c.1930's uniform.
But who is he? And where and for what reasons does he still engage in his duties??

I have heard of a phantom police officer having been sighted on London's Embankment- usually in the early hours of the morning, though only in mid-winter- wearing what could possibly be classd as a classic 1920's/30's uniform. Anyone else know of this encounter?

I see that there have been sightings of a phantom policeman in Ham, S.W. London- seen usually in the early hours of the morning.. anyone got more gen on this?

Regards,

LL x

Back