• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Paracast Presents Personal Experiences

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I made this announcement on the main site, but in case you haven't checked that recently :), we are going to feature some of our listeners on future episodes. This will give you a chance to discuss your paranormal encounters with our show regulars.

The first show, featuring two or three of you, will be scheduled for some time in September. We'll get in touch with you privately if we want to know more about your experience, and about a possible spot on the show. :)

So keep the reports coming. We really appreciate the fact that you've decided to share them with us. :)

Howdy, Gene from a fellow Subgenius (or is it Dave with the Bob altar?...) and heavy experiencer of "wierd shit"...poultergeists, ghost cats, all manner of flying things (one of which zapped me in the eyes with some sort of laser), telepathy, holographic projections from a giant praying mantis who hangs out with guys that look like Jawas and claim to be based on the north pole of Saturn... a possible sasquatch...it's enough to make a guy...well...kinda like I am I guess. I don't really care to type at length about it right now, maybe some point in the future, but I'd be willing to discuss these things with you guys. Your last show was great...I want to hear those piano pieces from Dean Fagerstrom as soon as possible. I'm a musician myself and can relate to what he's experiencing there...I've got a few tunes, recorded here at home on a crappy old Fostex cassette 4-track, posted on myspace at MySpace.com - reverend johnboy - austin, Texas - Rock / Psychedelic / Experimental - www.myspace.com/reverendjohnboy
if you care to check out my guitar playing and some art. I appreciate the bullshit-filter factor of your show and look forward to seeing more charlatans dissected, without benefit of anasthesia, as well they deserve. Take care and keep up the good work. Peace.

I made this announcement on the main site, but in case you haven't checked that recently :), we are going to feature some of our listeners on future episodes. This will give you a chance to discuss your paranormal encounters with our show regulars.

The first show, featuring two or three of you, will be scheduled for some time in September. We'll get in touch with you privately if we want to know more about your experience, and about a possible spot on the show. :)

So keep the reports coming. We really appreciate the fact that you've decided to share them with us. :)

Sounds great, love your show.

Great idea and I second the request to hear Posey Gilbert. I have no idea whether his experiences are paranormal or to do with ET but I have no doubt he has had experiences.

I would like to hear him talk about his experiences and thoughts - he has a unique perspective on a few things and at the very least I think Posey will say things never before heard on the Paracast!

I too wish I had an experience or two worthy of the show but apart from some weird ghost sighting (by 2 of us simultaneously), I have nothing worthy of a show! But I am more than happy to hear from the members who have had interesting things happen to/around them!

There is nothing I could say for sure as 'paranormal', just extremely...odd.
I was a very quiet child and when I was three years old, my family and grandparents sat down for a family meal.
Mid-way through dinner (what I'm sure was a roasted beast of some sort)I began singing,
this was odd for two reasons;
1. I very rarely, if ever, sang.
and B. I was singing songs that British WW1 troops sang in the trenches, word for word. Songs which I had no right or reason to know at age 3.

Now, as I'm told, the table went very quiet and all peered at me, my grandfather just stared in horror, and my grandmother left the room, crying.
I have no memory of any of this, it was told to me when I was around 15, and I verified it with most attendees.

There's also an incident involving 'screaming' trees... but that's for another day.

There is nothing I could say for sure as 'paranormal', just extremely...odd.
I was a very quiet child and when I was three years old, my family and grandparents sat down for a family meal.
Mid-way through dinner (what I'm sure was a roasted beast of some sort)I began singing,
this was odd for two reasons;
1. I very rarely, if ever, sang.
and B. I was singing songs that British WW1 troops sang in the trenches, word for word. Songs which I had no right or reason to know at age 3.

Now, as I'm told, the table went very quiet and all peered at me, my grandfather just stared in horror, and my grandmother left the room, crying.
I have no memory of any of this, it was told to me when I was around 15, and I verified it with most attendees.

There's also an incident involving 'screaming' trees... but that's for another day.

My tree story can't wait to read yours.​

That's awesome, Gene! It's a great idea. Can't wait to hear those reports.:)

Back