• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Moon, Mars, UFO's, Aliens, Exodus

RenikNorthEngland

Skilled Investigator
What if there's a covert effort to develop cities on the Moon and Mars in anticipation of some kind of catastrophe? I wonder if the government are thinking they're hitting two birds with one stone- they control and drip feed the info on UFO's and test their craft out in the skies so as to slowly get us use to the idea. Aliens told the government about it, and they're helping the human race make the shift, monitoring us, probing us, preparing us, because it has to be done in a way so as not to blow our minds and fry our brains because interstellar travel and living within a space community takes a certain kind of mentality or spiritual preparation.

Maybe the structures on these space rocks are so damned huge because the human race will be living along-side other races, with less space. If you can't spread out, spread up!

The government might also use this as a way to say, Ok, they've been here all along but they really wanted it to be kept under wraps and suppressed until it was time. After all, they're advanced beings with a greater understanding of how it works out there...

I think i've just solved the mystery.

A possibility that Joseph Farrell often advances is that the visitors, at least some of them, may only be a few decades ahead of us in technological development. They see us as a potential threat; we (the military) see them as a direct threat. If there's ever an "exodus" from terra firma, it will be made by an elite few who care little about what happens to the rest of us.

Back