• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Loquacious Don Ecker on This Week's Gralien Report

ChrisJohnsen

Paranormal Adept
The always-entertaining Mr. Don Ecker is the special guest on this week's episode of the Gralien Report w/Micah Hanks. As usual, Don does not disappoint. He offers up his unvarnished opinions on a host of legacy characters from the conspiracy theory and UFO worlds. A very enjoyable episode indeed. Also worth mentioning - Don is returning to regular (weekly?) hosting duties with a new radio show on KGRA Digital Broadcasting starting this Friday at 5pm PST/8pm EST. His inaugural guest will be Kevin Randle.

Last edited:
I'll have to check that out. I love listening to him tell stories about some of the nuts, flakes, and deviants he's come across. His stories about Bill Cooper are hilarious.

Also, I just learned today that Don was recently a guest on Kevin Randle's show. That's well worth a listen too. I enjoyed their discussion of the Misbegotten UFO Network and its misbegetting founder. Don has some very interesting insights on that. I've heard some of that before, but it's useful about now. Thinking it over, it seems like there are some reasons the outfit has turned into such a shitshow. Of course it didn't have to turn out that way, but its early beginnings were... well, it's no CUFOS. Not by a country mile. They abuse the word science as badly as anyone, while using it to promote their broken down old carnival.

Anyway, it is good to have Don back in circulation.

I'll have to check that out. I love listening to him tell stories about some of the nuts, flakes, and deviants he's come across. His stories about Bill Cooper are hilarious.

Also, I just learned today that Don was recently a guest on Kevin Randle's show. That's well worth a listen too. I enjoyed their discussion of the Misbegotten UFO Network and its misbegetting founder. Don has some very interesting insights on that. I've heard some of that before, but it's useful about now. Thinking it over, it seems like there are some reasons the outfit has turned into such a shitshow. Of course it didn't have to turn out that way, but its early beginnings were... well, it's no CUFOS. Not by a country mile. They abuse the word science as badly as anyone, while using it to promote their broken down old carnival.

Anyway, it is good to have Don back in circulation.

Don goes IN on Cooper, John Lear, and even a little Bill Birnes, with Micah on the Gralien Report. Classic Don. Highly entertaining. I’ll have to check out his recent Kevin Randle appearance. I honestly didn’t know Randle had his own show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back