• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Hidden History of Humanity

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Okay Gang, we've done Moon mysteries, NASA mysteries, not to mention things that go bump in the night, whether they are there or not. Now onto a really freaken' mind blowing program! Oh, for you that are about to hear this for the first time. . . . I Envy You . . . .

Oh, a quick note. You may have noticed that the Dark Matters Shows may sound like they are not finished shows, unlike the ones from UFOs Tonite. Actually they are "raw interviews" that I kept. Back when I was doing Dark Matters Radio "live" the guy that produced the shows added all the goodies like commerical breaks, ads, music and so on. However since I am making these available for you to listen . . . . I will venture nobody has a bitch, Right??

This show from 2008 (and by the way, one of the last Dark Matters Radio shows ... to date) was featuring Mr. Michael Cremo, author of "Forbidden Archeology." This program is, to say the very least, mind blowing! I had interviewed Cremo back in the 1990's on my old program Strange DAZE (Liberty Works Radio Network) and never forgot that interview or his book. As an aside, I had also interviewed Michael's co-author Dr. Richard Thompson, back on my even older show, UFOs Tonite. (And that is a very funny story that I might tell one day. If I happen to forget about that, its okay to remind me .... :) )

On February 25, 1996 NBC aired a one-hour prime-time special, The Mysterious Origins of Man, hosted by Charlton Heston. Controversy exploded in the academic community following this telecast. Much of the material for the program was taken from Forbidden Archeology featuring interviews with co-authors Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson on the show. If you are interested to see all about how Academic Freedom (you know, freedom of thought, freedom of expression, not to mention the abiltiy to ask embarrassing questions) really works, check out the links below.

Hour 01
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/MichaelCremo01.mp3

Hour02
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/MichaelCremo02.mp3

Here are some links for Michael Cremo;

Michael Cremo & Forbidden Archeology
Forbidden Archeology - Michael A. Cremo
Forbidden Archeology - Michael A. Cremo - Introducing Michael Cremo

Here is more on the NBC special.

"Mysterious Origins of Man"
Forbidden Archeology - Michael A. Cremo - Mysterious Origins of Man

Enjoy,

Decker

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Screen capped the iron sphere in the gif animation on Michael's website in case anyone hasn't seen it...

ironsphere.png

Yep I nabbed that torrent earlier today. Its off VHS but decent enough quality.

Theres also a 4.3gig version floating around. I didnt bother with that one.

Yep I nabbed that torrent earlier today. Its off VHS but decent enough quality.

Theres also a 4.3gig version floating around. I didnt bother with that one.
Hope you'll keep seeding it for some time it's a slow torrent ;-) the 4gb version is the extended version with hours of extra interview material. I don't know if it's that usefull.

Yeah I would like the 4gig version, but I only get 25gig a month and thats a huge chunk out of that.

I was getting about 160k/sec on that smaller file. Didnt take too long.

Great show! I loved Hidden Archaeology and endorse Cremo's work wholeheartedly. But I especially liked that he gave the various opinions, other than what he was told about the sphere, as to what the sphere could represent. Sometimes, in my opinion, you just have to go with science.

Wikimedia Error

Wikimedia Error

The sphere, again, in my opinion, is the African equivalent of an American Moqui Marble, not unnatural in nature at all, given the right conditions for formation of concretions. And Cremo gave the scientists their due in his interview. He graciously allowed for enough of their explanation without having to adopt it for himself. Big of him when he's been attacked for the rest of his body of research which science will not accept and cannot disprove.

That said, I think he's raised important issues about science nazism within our educational system which, I agree, has a lot to do with keeping us happy consumers rather than seekers of knowledge. Thank goodness for Cremo and his ilk.

Oops. I'm not sure why the Wikipedia links read as "error." The links work for me.

Enjoyed the show. Having heard Michael Cremo speak before and still in the process of advancing the bookmark in FA, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

I find it remarkable that there are still those in mainstream science with what should be outdated positions. It seems some just decide to give up learning and their position is..."I've learned all I need to know don't bother me with new data" yea thats progress..sheesh

Great shows Don..there like all new to me..love'em thanks!

I started watching Quartermass and the Pitt last night. Seems like its going to be a great movie with similar themes to those in this thread.

Back