• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Great Year.

Event Horizon

Paranormal Novice
Review (The Great Year (2004) - IMDb )
This is a fascinating documentary that is on Google Video at present I don't know how long for but it goes into the fact that civilisations and some paranormal abilities rise and fall.
It raises a lot of questions about how this happens and why but I found it compelling viewing.
After viewing I feel it would make a lot of people discuss what they have seen.
So here is the link:

Thanks for the post, interesting video! Gotta love James Earl Jones... he makes everything better! Can't say that I got any overtly paranormal sense from this video though, seemed more like speculative astronomy to me.

Probably didn't explain myself properly, if it keeps happening that we lose knowledge and gain it back again every cycle etc, what causes it some sort of frequency wave that travels the universe like a reset switch or what?
If it is the case of the later then what produces this effect and why?
Again if its been going on for so long how come we had info to pass on to the next generations and who was mapping the star positions astronomy wise?
Plus the rate of 2 mill. pyramid block put in place over the number of years is a little freaky, to say the least.
The other wayout theory you could come up with is someone from another dimension using this as a slide and grows some bacteria on it, then finds its not right and tries to remove it and start again but a few survive and influence the next set.

Back