• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Jamie1

Paranormal Novice
What a waste of Mr Jeff Ritzmanns time . Gene and David you should be ashamed of yourselves, to have such an opportunity and to waste it on that waste of space "Myers" is almost unforgiveable. I say almost because I do forgive you because I know after reading this you will not be so negligent in the future.Please have Mr Riztmen on again to talk about his experiences if he is willing.

Jamie1 said:
What a waste of Mr Jeff Ritzmanns time. Gene and David you should be ashamed of yourselves, to have such an opportunity and to waste it on that waste of space "Myers" is almost unforgiveable. I say almost because I do forgive you because I know after reading this you will not be so negligent in the future.Please have Mr Ritzmann on again to talk about his experiences if he is willing.

The nice thing about this forum is that we have plenty of bandwidth and lots and lots of database storage, so we can talk about all sorts of things here.

I agree with you about Meier. It proved to be a total waste of time, but we wanted to give them a fair chance to be heard, although it turned into a hornet's nest. But the threads remain there for all of you to examine and see what a dead end it turned out to be.

If you heard this week's episode, David and I have sworn off the subject. I hope we can keep that promise. ;)

As to Jeff, I promise that he'll be here again as he has a lot more to tell.

Back