• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The genius wisdom messages of movies/tv series/anime

Peacekeeper

Skilled Investigator
1. Smallville showing what makes up true parents. And let go of the past:
History is not about facts:

2. One Piece showing what true honor means. To be strong in hard life situations. My favorite is Zoro, shows true fearlessness and doubtlessness:

3. Rocky inspiration:
MOTIVATION - Rocky Balboa Speech To Board

I don't know about you, but a few of these hidden wisdoms did help me in my life. I would like to hear about yours too if you have any too.

1. Smallville showing what makes up true parents. And let go of the past:
History is not about facts:

2. One Piece showing what true honor means. To be strong in hard life situations. My favorite is Zoro, shows true fearlessness and doubtlessness:

3. Rocky inspiration:
MOTIVATION - Rocky Balboa Speech To Board

I don't know about you, but a few of these hidden wisdoms did help me in my life. I would like to hear about yours too if you have any too.
How about What Dreams May Come and the Truman Show? I don't know if they help but they seem to be filled with wisdom.

Back