• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Evolution of Modern Physics and UFOs: Ask Bob Schroeder

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
This is going to be an interesting run. We'll be interviewing Bob Schroeder, author of "Solving the UFO Enigma: How Modern Physics is Revealing the Technology of UFOs."

So if UFOs are real an extraterrestrial, just how do they perform amazing stunts of maneuverability anyway?

What can we learn about advancing our own understanding of physics and possible propulsion systems for future spacecraft

According to Bob:

"I retired a few years ago from Hewlett-Packard after 26 years in operations and product management. My educational background includes a BA in math from Rutgers University, an AS in aerospace engineering and a MBA. I served in the U.S. Army between 1966 and 1968 including a tour of duty in Vietnam. One personal accomplishment has been to complete the Boston Marathon three times (but three is enough!). I've done talks at Phoenix MUFON 2015; MUFON Symposium 2015, Irvine, Calif.; International UFO Congress 2014, Phoenix, Arizona," etc., etc.

This episode will be recorded Thursday, February 16, at 11 AM Arizona time.

Are you aware of any aerospace, defense or NASA scientists or engineers whose views on UFOs inform their work, either on research and design of aerospace vehicles or otherwise?

Have any defense, intelligence or NASA-related insiders ever contacted you to reveal information on UFOs?

Have you heard any reliable information about the existence of UFO-related special access programs?

What do you think of claims that so-called “fast walkers” exist?

Have you personally heard any trustworthy claims about supposedly existing alien reproduction vehicles?

Did you ever hear any accounts of UFOs while you were in Vietnam?

Have you personally had any UFO sightings? If so, could you recount one or more of them in detail?

Best wishes to Gene and Chris,
Eric

Maybe not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion with Robert Shroeder. Great stuff.

We have him back for this week's episode of After The Paracast, for Paracast+ members.

So if there are any questions you want answered, still, here's your turn.

Back