• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Disney UFO Re-visited

Do you believe there is actually a real UFO phenomena?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
In January of 1995 I put together and hosted a huge UFO Conference for the Orlando Disney people that to this day and second remains a total enigma. What must have been something dreamed up in the basement of some (I presume American) intelligence agency .. it is now lost in UFO history. I was interviewed by author Robbie Graham back in 2015, the only guy who ever asked me about it. Here is his take on it ... in two parts.

Are you looking for evidence that secret intelligence agencies have an interest in what UFO research might be uncovering? Well then, check this out.

Decker

The Inside Story of Disney's Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference: Part One | Mysterious Universe

The Inside Story of Disney's Mythic UFO Documentary and Conference: Part Two | Mysterious Universe

Back