• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Dibbuk Box

The guys on eerie radio were interviewing a fellow that has one. You can down load the podcast and have a listen. I've never heard of one of these things before. Be sure I'll never have one in my home . . . it's ugly and won't go with any of my decor.

as a point of interest, Mysterious Universe had an episode featuring the infamous item...
wonder if eerieradio will go another year?.... :eek:

I wasn't aware they were into kosher wine, but the "item" is reputed to cause mayhem to whomever speaks its name... no brewing skills required ;)

as a point of interest, Mysterious Universe had an episode featuring the infamous item...
wonder if eerieradio will go another year?.... :eek:

Just checked a Mysterious Universe site, it's under construction. This the same site you are referring to though? MU v2 If so, I'll check back.

Haahaaa, Nope, why? Have YOU been cursed since READING the site and gazing upon the pic of the box or somethin'? ;)

I totally have to admit that seeing the box, freaked me out a little bit. It is hideous, and I had to quickly avert my gaze.

Now that I think about it, I caught a flu, and got a little spec of bronze in my eye, which gouged it up a lil' bit, but at least there are no shadow peeps hangin out at my place yet.

They must be chillin over at your pad.:D

A dibbuk (dybbuk) is the soul of an evil person that has escaped the confines of Gehenna and can possess the body of humans and animals. It is not a powerful minion of the debbil, as demons are often portrayed in Christian theology.
The article also mentions a keselim, a vicious elemental spirit that can infest anything that will hold it. They are usually associated in Jewish tradition with extremely bad luck.
Is this story a hoax or something truly supernatural? I don't know, but I sure wouldn't want that hideous thing in my home.

Back