• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The definitive work on Rendlesham?

boomerang

Paranormal Adept
I just finished the book "You Can't Tell The People", by the late Georgina Bruni. Very informative, well written and intriguing. Assuming its validity, it may be the single best source about the Rendlesham incident.

My only reservations concern the credibility of the author herself. In the introduction, she asserts her interest in Rendlesham was piqued by a brief encounter with Margaret Thatcher at a party during which Bruni mentioned the subject of Rendlesham and UFOs. Allegedly, Ms Thatcher gravely replied, "You Can't Tell The People", and ended the conversation.

This is pretty strong stuff.

Does anyone know how Ms Bruni was regarded within the research community ? Does anyone have a link to an interview of Ms Bruni? I had never heard of her before this particular work was published. There is a wealth of fascinating information in this book gleaned, allegedly, from interviews with participants.

She seems to have a very interesting history that reads like a mind that is very busy requiring a lot of outlets in order maintain sanity. Her investigative journalist approach appears to be focussed around digging up dirt on topics and Rendlesham was something she just stumbled into. Curiously some of the we links pointing to her history have since vanished - could be something about the temporary nature of her main discourse - gossip, which is sparked of course by overheard conversations, phrases here and there.
H O T G O S S I P :: Spotlight by Georgina Bruni :: February 2008
Some of the questions asked based on her writing in parliament seemed to have been deflected quite easily (see bottom half of page):
Lords Hansard text for 30 Jan 2001 (210130w02)
This is the best article on her that I found and it contains the complete exchange with Thatcher:
You Can’t Tell the People?: Margaret Thatcher and UFO secrets |

She seems to have a very interesting history that reads like a mind that is very busy requiring a lot of outlets in order maintain sanity. Her investigative journalist approach appears to be focussed around digging up dirt on topics and Rendlesham was something she just stumbled into. Curiously some of the we links pointing to her history have since vanished - could be something about the temporary nature of her main discourse - gossip, which is sparked of course by overheard conversations, phrases here and there.
H O T G O S S I P :: Spotlight by Georgina Bruni :: February 2008
Some of the questions asked based on her writing in parliament seemed to have been deflected quite easily (see bottom half of page):
Lords Hansard text for 30 Jan 2001 (210130w02)
This is the best article on her that I found and it contains the complete exchange with Thatcher:
You Can’t Tell the People?: Margaret Thatcher and UFO secrets |

Burnt, Thanks for the links.

The only podcast of a Bruni interview I've found so far is

About all I could say from listening is that she comes across as fairly articulate and well organized.

Back