• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The David Biedny interview on Mabus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

Oh, I see what you did there
Hello everyone. This is Guy Weddle the Co-Host from the Church of Mabus.

The David Biedny Interview:
-First off let me say i was not involved in the promotion of the show on these and other forums and did not find out until much later what had transpired. I apologize on behave of TCoM radio show, things got out of hand to due some other issues with some other hosts and The Paracast somehow got thrown in with that.

-I completely stand by David and this interview except for the personal attacks on Gene and his finances and what transpired afterwards on the Mabus forums. The links have been removed and the episode has been taken down until further notice.

My only motive for doing this, is because I feel it is the right thing to do. We all have common goals, and we all just want to do the best shows possible for our different fan bases.

Nice of you to come on and say that. Of course your still going to hell because of your Jesus avatar.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back