• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Billy Maury's End of the Age Equation

nonanomanon

Paranormal Novice

ufoguardian05_zpsjcntrjai.png

5:55 Seconds in into the video documenting Billy Meier's account of alien contact. It is revealed that the UFO Guardian's Diagram would, provide us with the information of when the Moon (Top Left Corner), would begin to shows signs of its transformation in the Planet Earth (Bottom Left Corner). This early signs of transformation of the Earth's Moon into Star Wormwood, would equal the end of the age and also virtually all human life (there is to be another demonstration of this sign this week, in the City of Philadelphia in the United States ... the Media is once again welcomed to document this event, in a live broadcasting, notwithstanding ... this intention of maintaining the level of force, exercised against a certain individual until the 12 Hour window begins ... so there will be lots of motivation for the people that are going to be put down, to do this, and furnish this truth until such and such a time of the great revealing that is soon to be done (No I don't see the face of the Antichrist condemning a certain place to death with a Tsunami). Lets Continue:

LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Maury%20Island%20UFO_zpsevppu15b.jpg

(Top Maury UFO account rendition, bottom Abydos Temple Vehicle Glyphs)

Following the 4 Compass directions illustrated in the Maury Account Illustration: The First World War was furnished after the Automobile was invented. The Second World War was furnished after the Airplane was invented, the Third World War of Nuclear Warfare, seems to be furnished after the Bodies of Genetic Dan are thrown out in such a such a place, or after it is established that the UFO Guardian's Sign is Revealed. Revealing the UFOs (or the Body of Benjamin, as the return of Christ). Thus beginning the Nuclear War (Instead of a Boat in the Bottom of the Illustration of Maury's UFO account, it should be a Nuclear Missile in this context, in what could be construed as Canada, this is soon to be done).

A Certain Place Will be Destroyed with a Tsunami Soon, following the Maury Diagram's Equation:

Malaysia_Mayacca_Strait.jpg

Ourang Medan Mystery matching Flight 370 relative last Known Position
“All officers including captain are dead, lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead.” This communication was followed by a burst of indecipherable Morse code, then a final, grim message: “I die.” This cryptic proclamation was followed by tomb-like silence.
Article Link

The Maury Equation says, First a Boat is taken, then an Airplane is taken, finally the Country is taken. I've generally referred to this as a Tsunami. Several weeks before Flight 370 had been taken there was a photograph taken onboard Flight 370, someone claiming to be the Antichrist had taken, along with a few mysterious comments about what the aliens had intended. That is the ancient past, right now, soon, when the 12 Hours of the UFO Guardian begins, all human life in that place will no longer exist, period, it will happen (on or just about on Friday this week, a considerable portion of the people will claim something happened above the skies of a certain portion of the City of Philadelphia, what becomes necessary next, we'll be based on the level of force in putting down a certain individual).

Last edited:
You appear to be new here so i'll fill you in on a few things

The consensus here is that billy meier is a hoaxer, his photos are frankly poor quality hoax's at that as is the whole story he relates (we call him the one armed bandit, because like a poker machine his job is to take your money and nothing else)

The Glyphs have also been explained

The Abydos temple "helicopter"

A short time later, I got a mail from Mike Dyall-Smith from the University of Melbourne : "We dealt with this on the AEL discussion list over a year ago. There is a much more mundane explanation (that is historically interesting in itself). These pictures have gained some notoriety because they have been promoted by "new-age or ufo buffs ". Egyptologists easily recognize that the apparent strange craft are just illusions produced by:
a) erosion of the stone surface (look at the damage over that roof area!)
b) a process of re-carving and filling in the stone to replace some of the hieroglyphs. When the filling falls out bits of the old and new glyphs overlap and form 'strange signs'. The technical term used is 'palimpsest'.
Anyone well versed in egyptological inscriptions would tell you lots of recarving of inscriptions went on in ancient Egypt as ruling kings sought to acquire the work of previous pharaohs, or to discredit them. Regards, Mike Dyall-Smith"
Almost simultaneously, I received a very nice message from Ms. Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (USA). Ms. Griffis-Greenberg is also a member of the American Research Center in Egypt and of the International Association of Egyptologists "Special Studies":
":..., I am afraid that you have been subjected to the famous "Abydos helicopter" mania, here. There is a simple explanation to what you are seeing, at least, as we see it in Egyptology. There is no mystery here; it's just a _palimpsest_ (though without the use of that term, and which is defined as "... A manuscript, typically of papyrus or parchment, that has been written on more than once, with the earlier writing incompletely erased and often legible" AHED). It was decided in antiquity to replace the five-fold royal titulary of Seti I with that of his son and successor, Ramesses II. In the photos, we clearly see "Who repulses the Nine Bows," which figures in some of the Two-Ladies names of Seti I, replaced by "Who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries," a Two-Ladies name of Ramesses II. With some of the plaster that once covered Seti I's titulary now fallen away, certain of the superimposed signs do indeed look like a submarine, etc., but it's just a coincidence.
What is happening in the photographs is quite clear; just consult Juergen von Beckerath, Handbuch der aegyptischen Koenigsnamen, Muenchner aegyptologische Studien 20, pages 235 and 237.
This issue comes up from time to time on such academic e-mail lists as the Ancient Near East (ANE) List and so on, so we're all pretty familiar with it. Regards. Katherine Griffis-Greenberg"
Member, American Research Center in Egypt
International Association of Egyptologists
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Special Studies

The strange hieroglyphs are the result of a recutting of the texts - the original signs were covered in plaster, and new ones cut into the surface. This plaster has now fallen out, leaving images that look rather like modern items!

Local guides make up all kinds of mysteries about them, but there is a very simple explanation!

Aidan Dodson
University of Bristol
If you take a look at the second image, that gives the context of the "mystery text", you will notice that the text is written in sunken relief (signs are carved in the stone). If you compare that to the first image (the detail), you will see that it is in raised relief (signs are lying on the stone). In the first image, the stone looks more like copper or bronze then like stone.

Compare in the first image the sign that looks like a helicopter to the corresponding sign in the second image. You will see that they are not completely the same. The sign in the second image shows three hills and doesn't look like a helicopter. The three sets of three strokes in the second image are not entirely alike to the first image either.

The second image allows us to identify the text as part of the titulary of Ramesses II and can be translated as "The one of the Two Ladies, who surpresses the nine foreign countries".

Conclusion: the first image has been tampered with. It is a hoax, a fake, a fraud. The person who created this fake didn't even take the time to cover his tracks and left some very obvious traces of his "work".
Kind regards,
Jacques Kinnaer.

The Ancient Egypt Site:

The consensus here is that billy meier is a hoaxer, his photos are frankly poor quality hoax's at that as is the whole story he relates (we call him the one armed bandit, because like a poker machine his job is to take your money and nothing else)

Just saw this latest video in which Meier reportedly claims that 42 of his space photos are still genuine, as verified by ET Ptaah. And as it turns out, they are proven fakes too.

For a detailed analysis of Meier's "genuine" space pictures, visit:
Photos & Videos « Billy Meier UFO Research

LOL at genuine though the one armed bandit is still claiming the Pteranodon phots are real

Outer Space Pictures – Pteranodon « Billy Meier UFO Research

Regarding the Pteranodon picture Meier says the following in CR 260:
“Thus, in accordance with these facts, it is very well possible that it concerns a forgery of the right image, which is foisted on me or had already been maliciously foisted on me by a willful exchange. However, the breast portion of the flying dinosaur as well as the underside of the beak appear suspicious to me because these are not consistent with the picture of the artist Zdenek Burian, whereas the wing piece at the bottom of the image appears to be identical. Anyhow, as to whether this is fake or not, on the one hand, there are at least two striking differences; on the other hand, I cannot judge whether the image committed to me is genuine or not because it has already been too long that I can still remember all pictures, slides, and films, especially because many memories have been erased from my memory and haven’t been reclaimed after my serious health collapse in November of 1982, when I suffered a severe head trauma and lost large parts of my memory capacity.”

Or as the guilty often say on the stand in court "i cant recall"

Almost simultaneously, I received a very nice message from Ms. Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (USA). Ms. Griffis-Greenberg is also a member of the American Research Center in Egypt and of the International Association of Egyptologists "Special Studies":
":..., I am afraid that you have been subjected to the famous "Abydos helicopter" mania, here. There is a simple explanation to what you are seeing, at least, as we see it in Egyptology. There is no mystery here; it's just a _palimpsest_ (though without the use of that term, and which is defined as "... A manuscript, typically of papyrus or parchment, that has been written on more than once, with the earlier writing incompletely erased and often legible"

burrowscaveplate1_zpsr5r7prhg.png

(Article Link)

We will return to the Abydos Helicopter ... This is an inscription found in the Burrows Cave, its begins by illustrating a small scale projectile weapon, we know as the Hand Gun. Next it shows us Airplanes and to the right is a "Giant Circle", one that has matched a 2014 oddity (the same year Flight 370 was taken). To the left and right of this Airplane is design details that seem to match the "Abydos" design. Finally can clearly see a UFO, and an Object or Objects appearing to originate from the Earth's Moon, Finally we can also a launch pad with a very small Nuclear Weapon to the right, which is below the Hand Gun Project, confirming the correspondance to the "Abydos" account, and UFO Guardian's Account (1 Earth Year for Each Hand Gun, 2014 and 2015).

We have less then 40 Days until the Nuclear Weapons are Launched ......... Abydos: The Helicopter impacts a specific area when it lands, The Nuclear Weapons positioned next to the Helicopter, not a Submarine, also impacts a specific area when it impacts the earth. Below the Nuclear Weapon is a Flying Craft, one that goes vast distances like the Nuclear Weapon, and Below the Flying Craft, which is Below the Nuclear Weapon, is a Ground based Vehicle .............. the Nuclear Weapons for Millions of people is their only ticket into the New Universe, as apart of the inheritors or if Canada takes Italy's inheritance, then even as a Separatist Inheritor*, this will be done.

Mayan%20Resurrection_zpsvupfi6cc.jpg

(Article Link)

The image from Billy Meier collaborated as, "The Universal Barrier" ............. shows us the Earth's Moon transforming, exactly as the Ancient Mayans, shows the "The Body of Benjamin/UFOs" coming from the Earth's Moon, as some call this event the Return of Christ, according to the Universe's transformation timeline. The Intelligent Design, is the revelation about the Earth's Moon, that in some instances removes the possibility of fabrication from the accounts. The Earth's Moon or the Moon is one of the major focal points for Billy Meier's UFO account, as it has been recorded.

Outer Space Pictures – Pteranodon « Billy Meier UFO Research

Anyhow, as to whether this is fake or not, on the one hand, there are at least two striking differences; on the other hand, I cannot judge whether the image committed to me is genuine or not because it has already been too long that I can still remember all pictures, slides, and films, especially because many memories have been erased from my memory and haven’t been reclaimed after my serious health collapse in November of 1982, when I suffered a severe head trauma and lost large parts of my memory capacity.”

Billy_Meier_1_zpswddwm1w1.png

Billy Meier claimed the Antichrist was born in 1982 (according to your quotation), the Gospel Claims he will live to be only 12,000 Days Old (Luke 3:23, we are given 12,000 Days as Joseph from Revelation). If this is true then 2015 is the end of the 12,000th Day ............... even if we don't know who the Antichrist is, we know based on what Billy Meier has said, in calculation that 2015 begins the transformation of the Universe. ......................... 9/11/2001 the precise moment this person's body impacts the ground, the buildings begin to collapse like a symphony .................... Who is this person, and why is there a Snake coming from his bum? The Earth will enter into the "Wedge of the Dark Rift", which is just past the 12/21/2012 Galactic Center, precisely in 2015. At this precise moment, for 12 Hours according to the UFO Guardian Diagram, the Earth's Moon will reveal the "Body of Benjamin" ............... and immediately during this time, Canada will detonate two Nuclear Weapons in Large populated Cities, ensure its people's place as a Separatist Inheritor of their own, taking the Separatist Inheritance of Aaron. (In about 48 hours will be at the designed location according to the UFO Guardian in a later time frame, what you see and how you choose to use that information is up to you to decide ........... but the issue will not be pressed, we must wait patiently for this 12 Hour window ........... the calibration already done, of some nuclear arsenals have been completed after what happened on 7/17/2015, in showing the universe to be true, just about 40 Days away from the Nuclear Detonations).

Last edited:
How do you know thats a snake coming out of his um.... ?

BillyMeier03a.jpg

The outline of the landscape, from Billy Meier, shows the design of a symbol which looks like an "S-Curve" with a dot, documented in this discussion, Article Link. It attempts to show the approximate position, visible from the Arrott Terminal in the City of Philadelphia along the Market Frankford Line. The Sign that marks the 40 Days of Repentance (Rev. 12:15-17), or the 40 Days of Noah's Flood Rain, before Star Wormwood appears. The universe will only do this in the presence of the Antichrist, no other person, and no other place on earth.

(A few years ago, there were many false claims, of the Antichrist spending hundreds of hours at the university of pennsylvania. Attempting to call down fire, he eventually did call down the fire of Star Wormwood. And he met with Terrence Mckenna, and he attempted to convince Mckenna that the Time Wave Zero, was only the representation of a tear in space, which paralleled the Market Frankford Line, in which the Tear in Space could be revealed for 40 Days ........... in so many words at that time. Before it was revealed the Mckenna would issue a correction to his theologies, they would plead with the Antichrist to leave them alone and to go away, shortly after Mckenna was put down, the Antichrist did exactly that, and decided to take a less abrupt and indirect course towards the satisfaction of the ascension of the human race ............ and it would be good if these statements were not investigated nor should they be given any credibility ................ a part of 9/11/2001 was not just a chastisement for mankind, but it was also a reconciliation, of how the Antichrist's testimony would be redirected ............... This week, for those that are keeping watch, a small portal will be opened up in the skies of philadelphia, perhaps more then one, this should be visible with naked eye, what you decide to do this this information for the short time humanity has remaining, that is up to you to decide, but we are going forward with the program)

Who is this person, and why is there a Snake coming from his bum?

You didnt answer the question though

How do you know its a snake , why is it a snake and not a bannana ?
Why did someone take a snake to work in the WTC on 911 and then ..... um.... oh gee there is no delicate option.... stick a snake up his bum before jumping out of the building ?

It really doesnt make any sense to me

Back