• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The April 22nd Show...

Nekrinos

Paranormal Novice
Deep Burn to Frenchy, Nuff said.

I do have one problem with that whole first interview though. David said (after the fact) that the french guy had appeared on some other shows, including Coast to Coast, and had already heard his theory and new it was crap. So why, I ask you, did it even cross your mind to have him on the show? Truly, some listeners might have actually believed some of what he said (which was a complete load of crap)... so why would you want to contaminate us with this. Draw a line between openmindedness and complete and utter pointlessness please. Other than that, I say great job.

Nekrinos said:
Deep Burn to Frenchy, Nuff said.

I do have one problem with that whole first interview though. David said (after the fact) that the french guy had appeared on some other shows, including Coast to Coast, and had already heard his theory and new it was crap. So why, I ask you, did it even cross your mind to have him on the show? Truly, some listeners might have actually believed some of what he said (which was a complete load of crap)... so why would you want to contaminate us with this. Draw a line between openmindedness and complete and utter pointlessness please. Other than that, I say great job.

I think it's fair to say that Eric Julien was never asked any tough questions on that other show, and, since he and his publisher contacted us over and over again, it was time to deal with this once and for all.

It wasn't the language barrier that turned me off, however. But when he started to attribute his information to something he received during lucid dreams involving alleged aliens (or time travelers, and he didn't seem to know which), it became quite apparent there was nothing to any of this.

You see, people entering the UFO field aren't given an instruction manual, and they need to understand that there various shades of belief and credibility involved. We're trying to shine a light on the subject, so you listeners can decide for yourselves whether you agree with us or not.

Gene Steinberg said:
It wasn't the language barrier that turned me off, however. But when he started to attribute his information to something he received during lucid dreams involving alleged aliens (or time travelers, and he didn't seem to know which), it became quite apparent there was nothing to any of this.

I have to take issue with this line of reasoning.

What makes the Host's (David Biedny) sighting of a physical alien craft more believable than this quacks alien contact through something like lucid dreams? I don't believe Julien is being contacted by aliens, temporal or otherwise. However, contact through consciesness and dreams doesn't require the sheer volume of improbable (nigh impossible) coincidences that a physical alein craft does.

Seriously. What makes it so easy to assume that some sentient alien race (that just happens to exist in the same time we do, and somehow miraculously knows there's life on Earth) is driving their interstellar jalopy down to Venezuela so people can peer at it?

But the idea that an advanced sentient race might be able to communicate through non-physical means . . . that's considered silly?

On what grounds?

Oh wait .. . I get it . . . since people drive mechanical vehicles, aliens would obviously have to drive around super-vehicles, right?

:rolleyes:

Seems a little species-centric.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
I have to take issue with this line of reasoning.

What makes the Host's (David Biedny) sighting of a physical alien craft more believable than this quacks alien contact through something like lucid dreams? I don't believe Julien is being contacted by aliens, temporal or otherwise. However, contact through consciesness and dreams doesn't require the sheer volume of improbable (nigh impossible) coincidences that a physical alein craft does.

Seriously. What makes it so easy to assume that some sentient alien race (that just happens to exist in the same time we do, and somehow miraculously knows there's life on Earth) is driving their interstellar jalopy down to Venezuela so people can peer at it?

But the idea that an advanced sentient race might be able to communicate through non-physical means . . . that's considered silly?

On what grounds?

Oh wait .. . I get it . . . since people drive mechanical vehicles, aliens would obviously have to drive around super-vehicles, right?

:rolleyes:

Seems a little species-centric.

-DBTrek

It's not just the method but the quality of the information and the way he provided the answers. But certainly there was nothing in what he said to qualify his dreams as anything more than that.

Gene Steinberg said:
It's not just the method but the quality of the information and the way he provided the answers. But certainly there was nothing in what he said to qualify his dreams as anything more than that.

I agree with you there.

I'm just surprised that the idea of aliens contacting human by any other means than flying a super-advanced Model-T to the planet is so easily dismissed.

Earthlings certainly transmit communications much further than they drive. Apparently most people in the UFO field feel that aliens do not.

It must burn a lot of fuel . . . only contacting other beings by driving from planet to planet. Someone needs to introduce the aliens to the wonders of the cell phone.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
I agree with you there.

I'm just surprised that the idea of aliens contacting human by any other means than flying a super-advanced Model-T to the planet is so easily dismissed.

Earthlings certainly transmit communications much further than they drive. Apparently most people in the UFO field feel that aliens do not.

It must burn a lot of fuel . . . only contacting other beings by driving from planet to planet. Someone needs to introduce the aliens to the wonders of the cell phone.

-DBTrek

It's not unlikely that our "visitors," whatever they might be, interact with us in a way that is not possible for us to understand, perhaps at a core level beneath our consciousness. So there are plentiful possibilities.

But not to persuade some unlikely ex-pilot to write a book purporting to contain information on exterrestrial science.

There's a lot, however, that we do not yet know.

Lucid dreams can be a good source of ideas IMO. There have been a few great scientists who said they had visions from aliens.

Personally I don't get why anyone is bashing the guy. I mean does anyone understand his theories?
I don't .. they sounded like gibberish.. but that's the thing..
His information seemed so bizarre and seemingly complex that I'm not about to mock him because I don't understand. So there could be valid information there and we wouldn't know it. I'm familiar enough with physics to at least say his perspective doesn't appear to fit. But I don't understand it enough to say either way for certain and I highly doubt any of us do. His perspective on what time is and how it works is entirely different than ours so we can't compare theories.

Go look at my quote from him in the other thread... he talks about how the extraterrestrials recognize the threat that our nuclear weapons have on them??? WHAT?!! Our nukes are nothing against their so called "time Warping"...

"The world-wide alert of May 25, 2006 was a complete success. On May 25th the U.S. temporarily abandoned their policy of pre-emptive nuclear war, which had been the root cause of the alert. A deadly war with atomic weapons was avoided, or rather, adjourned. This is why, although giant record-sized waves appeared, the mega-tsunami did not occur.This date of May 25th called upon us to save lives and we courageously managed to do so thanks to each and everyone's doing. That date will thus remain a symbol of our collective consciousness having refused to accept fatality. However, the information war regarding the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth, and of our interaction with them, is only beginning. We must not let down our guard. The danger of a planet-wide "natural" catastrophe, in reaction to the threat which human nuclear weapons pose to the extraterrestrials, remains ongoing. This site invites you to prepare for this catastrophe, all while participating in the fight for truth, a fight which remains the only way to avoid the imminent catastrophe. Thanks for your tremendous participation!" - eric julien

The Hawk said:
Lucid dreams can be a good source of ideas IMO. There have been a few great scientists who said they had visions from aliens.

Personally I don't get why anyone is bashing the guy. I mean does anyone understand his theories?
His information seemed so bizarre and seemingly complex that I'm not about to mock him because I don't understand. So there could be valid information there and we wouldn't know it. I'm familiar enough with physics to at least say his perspective doesn't appear to fit. But I don't understand it enough to say either way for certain and I highly doubt any of us do. His perspective on what time is and how it works is entirely different than ours so we can't compare theories.

Part of the reason they are bashing him is due to it being gibberish.

I haven't listened to the show, so won't comment on the guests.

The Hawk said:

Here's the deal: That we don't understand his theories shouldn't be a reason to accept them as possible. He decided to write a book about the subject, so it's up to him and his publisher to do what they can to make the information understandable. The source doesn't matter. It sounded like gibberish to us too, but it's not the first time this sort of thing has turned up in the UFO field.

Or maybe the aliens just want to confuse us (at least more than we're confused already). :)

If this guy is communicating by lucid dreaming, then lets set up a hypnosis session. I know we can't have it live, but have a session that is recorded and not edited other than commercials... then broadcast the session live...

I think that would be an interesting experiment.

Recon said:
If this guy is communicating by lucid dreaming, then lets set up a hypnosis session. I know we can't have it live, but have a session that is recorded and not edited other than commercials... then broadcast the session live...

I think that would be an interesting experiment.

Hog tie Jeff R. and make him go through the regression instead. It would be more interesting.

Gene Steinberg said:
<snip>It sounded like gibberish to us too, but it's not the first time this sort of thing has turned up in the UFO field.

Or maybe the aliens just want to confuse us (at least more than we're confused already). :)

Or maybe the MIB want us to believe in Relativistic Time, so they set up guys like Julien Fries with Fractal Time theories or Quantum Time gibberish so that we defend Relativity, even though we don't understand how that works, either.....

I think he knows more about what he is saying than it sounds like, but I heard a lot of language barrier problems. Things went too fast to let everyone actually listen to each other and let the ideas melt for a while past the grammar and pronunciations.

I agree that the lucid dreaming is automatically a big point against him. Now let's find out why this guy's lucid dreaming gibberish makes it into a book, while my lucid dreaming gibberish does not. Perhaps there is someone feeding him crumbs of publicity so that he keeps distracting the fringe from the explaining the other 3 dimensions without magic mathematics and quantum/fractal/recursive dimensions. Can it be done? I don't know. What I do feel is something akin to Neal Adams' statement about physics heading into complexity rather than simplicity. Physics took the U-turn into complexity explanations around the same time that major UFO's were starting to show up in quantity.

auntiegrav said:
Or maybe the MIB want us to believe in Relativistic Time, so they set up guys like Julien Fries with Fractal Time theories or Quantum Time gibberish so that we defend Relativity, even though we don't understand how that works, either.....

I went and looked at the linked site for Eric Julien. If I apply a filter of taking out all the time travel stuff, and imagine (bear with me here) that it was a MIB operation feeding his brain information; Perhaps the drawing of the ship is a little bit truthful. Perhaps a spinning device (weird anomalies abound on this) is the heart of a 3-dimensional space anti-gravity drive system. Now that he has associated the spinning disc/torus/crystal device with his fractal/quantum time, then assuredly, when someone ELSE comes up with the same description of an alien craft, it can be referenced back to EJ's site and discredited because his stuff is gibberish, and this new person would of course read his site when searching the internet for UFO discussions.

See the point? If we pick one thing (time as a dimension, rather than a sequence of events) and eliminate that from our analysis, we can sometimes find commonalities between occurences and contactees that might lead to a little bit of substance to evaluate further. I have chosen the time dimension as an example because it always ends up like religion, where no single explanation can be proven, since we cannot manipulate time on purpose to check any hypothesis about it (other than some freq/time domain transformations,etc., which are really mathematical constructs, not actual dimension changes).
Just try to keep 3 dimensional solids in mind, with an eye on the electromagnetic forces which construct them, and watch and see if anything you own ever disappears and reappears in the future, via flatland or any other loss of one of the 3 dimensions. We are supposed to believe that Spacetime has 4 interlocked dimensions, but time travel by 'aliens' seems to happen quite easily on its own, without losing one of the other 3 solid dimensions. If that's the case, why do I need a milling machine to cut metal? Why doesn't a nuclear explosion cause a big chunk of the Earth to be EMP'd backward via time freezing/discombobulation in the earth's orbit? It certainly plays havoc on the 3 dimensions within the bomb itself.
Humbly submitted, AG

Maybe these beings communicating with Eric Julien are in another universe with different physics.. One day they will appear to him and say:

"Umm.. that stuff we told you has nothing to do with your physics; our bad."
-Blue Buddy Out-

It's not physicis it's alchemy. The little blue guys know if three of them are captured, they'll be made into gold...

Back