• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The 2022 International UFO Congress — Such a Deal for Paracast Listeners

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It's been a few years, but I'm planning on attending the 2022 International UFO Congress (not sure which days), which is being held from October 12-16 at the Sheraton at Wrigleyville West hotel in Mesa, AZ.

So I talked with Alejandro and Karen, the organizers of the event, and they've agreed to give listeners to The Paracast a special deal if you attend.

To learn more, check https://www.ufocongress.com. When you sign up, use the coupon code PARACAST to get yourself a 20% discount.

While the guest approaches to these subjects vary, you'll recognize such names as James Fox, Micah Hanks, David Marler, Dr. Michael Masters, Travis Walton and Bryce Zabel.

UFO conventions can be fun, even if your opinions don't line up with some of the guests.

It's been a few years, but I'm planning on attending the 2022 International UFO Congress (not sure which days), which is being held from October 12-16 at the Sheraton at Wrigleyville West hotel in Mesa, AZ.

So I talked with Alejandro and Karen, the organizers of the event, and they've agreed to give listeners to The Paracast a special deal if you attend.

To learn more, check https://www.ufocongress.com. When you sign up, use the coupon code PARACAST to get yourself a 20% discount.

While the guest approaches to these subjects vary, you'll recognize such names as James Fox, Micah Hanks, David Marler, Dr. Michael Masters, Travis Walton and Bryce Zabel.

UFO conventions can be fun, even if your opinions don't line up with some of the guests.
Yes you may as well go and sell your soul along with all the other con merchants.
In recent months The Paracast has become nothing more than a thinking man's coast to coast.

We've covered the IUFOC as number of times over the years, especially when Chris O'Brien was cohost. I agree these events have some sketchy guests, along with some really good ones. So if you attend, or sign up for the virtual version, you only have to see what you want to see.

Actually I think we've had some pretty good guests on The Paracast in recent months, and we've put the feet to the fire on a few of them as needed.

You have.had good guests but for instance when Preston Dennet had that woman on you should of called Preston out about what his motivation is.

He explained why he was impressed by her, while we made her look foolish with her responses to some of our questions.

I've known Preston for years, and he's always been, to my way of thinking, a little too accepting of claims in the UFO field. No need to press him on something like this beyond some probing questions we've asked during his appearances.

We've covered the IUFOC as number of times over the years, especially when Chris O'Brien was cohost. I agree these events have some sketchy guests, along with some really good ones. So if you attend, or sign up for the virtual version, you only have to see what you want to see.

Actually I think we've had some pretty good guests on The Paracast in recent months, and we've put the feet to the fire on a few of them as needed.
Hi Gene by the way quite entitled to go the conference and I wish you well.
However the Paracast in guest terms has become the MSNBC that became Fox news

He explained why he was impressed by her, while we made her look foolish with her responses to some of our questions.

I've known Preston for years, and he's always been, to my way of thinking, a little too accepting of claims in the UFO field. No need to press him on something like this beyond some probing questions we've asked during his appearances.
Well then ask him the question Gene. Are you not a bit Naive Preston when you accept this woman as genuine.

No, we are not Fox News, not even close. We are not bringing on guests to advance an agenda and ignoring contrary evidence if it's credible.

MSNBC is often rated in the same category as Fox News in asserting an alleged political leaning. But it is actually more nuanced than you think. Its weekday morning show is hosted by a former conservative Republican member of the U.S. Congress, Joe Scarborough, lasting four hours. One of its midday hosts, Nicolle Wallace, is a former White House Communications Director under a Republican President. A former head of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele, is a regular correspondent and occasional substitute host.

In the evening there are hosts with a liberal leaning.

But in terms of balance, this isn't bad.

So it was a relatively small venue compared to previous years, but cosponsor Alejandro Rojas told me that they also had a decent amount of people who bought virtual tickets.

IMG_0242.jpeg

David Marler and Bryce Zabel, both familiar to listeners to The Paracast.

IMG_0243.jpeg

James Fox is busy promoting his latest movie, "Moment of Contact," about what is sometimes regarded as the "Roswell of Brazil."

A blast from the past! Here's a vintage photo from the 2016 convention:

IMG_0042 2.JPG

Chris O'Brien, Greg Bishop and Miguel Romero (Red Pill Junkie), possibly showing off their eyeglasses.

Back