• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sweet, Budd Hopkins is gonna be back on!

I'd also like to see Valee, Knapp and a number of others on. Still hoping to hear Travis Walton one time.

I just heard Travis Walton on a podcast I ran across. I think I found it on the beyond the dial blog. He is actually much more credible sounding than I would have thought he would be. I would love to see him as a guest on the Paracast.

I just heard Travis Walton on a podcast I ran across. I think I found it on the beyond the dial blog. He is actually much more credible sounding than I would have thought he would be. I would love to see him as a guest on the Paracast.

Travis is in the minority, one of those few people where I actually believe something fucking incredible actually happened to them.
Multiple witnesses , all who saw the lit-up craft, and the beam of light that knocked him unconscious.
They were all polygraphed and passed with flying colours.
Travis was AWOL for days , then shows up with half the town thinking him and his buddies were mental. So much for supporting him you bastards !

Yep imo , he'd be an excellent guest too.

I believe Travis as well. My problem is that when you've heard one Travis interview you've pretty much heard them all. I've probably listened to half a dozen interviews, hoping to get some new insight into his case, and it just doesn't happen. A round table with Travis and some of the other witnesses might be a bit more interesting but would probably be difficult to pull off.

I believe Travis as well. My problem is that when you've heard one Travis interview you've pretty much heard them all. I've probably listened to half a dozen interviews, hoping to get some new insight into his case, and it just doesn't happen. A round table with Travis and some of the other witnesses might be a bit more interesting but would probably be difficult to pull off.

Well for me it's one of many cases where I'm of the believe something happened. Human looking entities and small beings in the same venue or place, however both entities, where never in the the same experience. Well for me at least the case of Travis is very suggestive.

I listened to the interview. Guy named Joe Montaldo. Travis was good. Montaldo? :eek: I have finally found an interviewer worse than Norry will ever, ever be! Hard to beleive but true! This guy prattles on and on non stop! Sidetracks with what the "aliens" were "thinking" or other inane junk that he has no way of knowing. He may be a good guy. I honestly don't know. But man, is he a horrible interviewer. I couldn't finish the interview. So maybe Travis will come on the Paracast one day. I would love to hear an actual interview because he has an interesting story to tell. I think he does. It was hard to tell with the endless blather of the "host" of the show I was listening to.

Back