• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Submitted for Your Reading Enjoyment-New Analysis on Meier's UFO Photos

PamiP

Skilled Investigator
Posted for your reading enjoyment. ;) I had never seen any of the Billy Meier photographs before this morning, so when I saw the lead to this article I thought I'd finally take a looksee for myself. The photos shown are supposedly of the actual craft and also of the mock up Mr. Meier made, and an analysis of each photo is included. Note: There is no university, group, or organization associated with the analyses. No scientists were directly quoted in the article. I googled the name of the process used, as at the end of the article it seems to use the name of the process as a company name. All I found out is that the author has written at least one other article featuring this type of photo analysis. I figure many of you will see the same red flags that I did. Here is the link:

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9399895.php

I came away with the same feelings that many of you have expressed here about the photos. :frown:

Just search for the name Nussbeck on these forums, and you'll get a good idea for the kind of nonsense he represents. He's a joke, the analysis process is a load of horse manure, and that's all there is to it. Nussbeck is a total wanker, and the All Shit News website is a travesty.

dB

It's quite sad, in a way, to think of some poor, crazy guy spending hours putting that nonsensical article together, and actually believing his own BS. Talk about the devil finding work for idle hands ...

Oh, and one other funny note: the images that Nussbeck says Meier "mocked up", are ones that the Meier camp has always claimed are real (of course, anyone with a working brain can see them for the crap they are, all miniatures, every single one). Nussbeck can't even get that detail right, he's as savvy as my sneaker.

dB

From the site linked in the OP:

Every UFO imaged by APEP over the last 5 years has had pictographs on the exterior, it is the opinion of APEP's creators after studying hundreds of UFO's that the first clue that a UFO photograph was faked is the omission of pictographs.

Who knew it was so easy to determine which photos are fake and which are real? This is great! :rolleyes:

Talk about someone who needs to figure out how to separate signal from noise...

Possibly a dumb question but I'll ask it anyways.

If you Xray a photograph, doesn't that just produce an Xray of a photograph?

What this moron calls an "x-ray", is actually the Invert command found in Photoshop and other image editors. No X-Rays were harmed in the making of his garbage.

dB

What this moron calls an "x-ray", is actually the Invert command found in Photoshop and other image editors. No X-Rays were harmed in the making of his garbage.

dB

I just choked on my Pepsi Max reading that. The next time I injure myself, I'll take a photo of the injury, then 'x-ray' it in Photoshop, to save having to queue at the Accident and Emergency department of my local hospital.

Wow PamiP, you really shook DB's tree with that one.

Everything "allspewsweb" puts out is utter Bollocks, most of us could make up better stories, but digging up Billy Meir is really desperate.
Maybe Mr. Cohen isn't getting enough attention.

Back