• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Strange things afoot ..drawing parallels..Paranoid!

thefoundryman

chrono-synclastically infundibulated
I'm wondering if someone could tell me that I'm being paranoid.
the last 24hrs have been bubbling, with crazy shit going on all around me.

Here it is in point form:
-Yesterday,
-Bush was in town, 4 people arrested.
-neighbor's dog's go batshit, escalading in an event where they both jumped out of the yard. Not easy, even for them.
-noticing movements out of the corner of my eye, at work, at home in the studio out back all day, not digging being alone for any length of time.
- remarked to girlfriend that she should remember her dreams. On a hunch.
- going to bed, notice both cats tripping out, and looking out window beside bedroom, nothing there but they were staring fixated on a spot outside,
- standing outside bedroom door looking in at the darkness, I hear four distinct , loud scrapes down the wall. I am terrified at this point GF investigates...Nada.

-Today,
- working out behind the shop today, notice a black, private helicopter flying a complete circle around my location.
-it completes 3 loops around me that I noticed, then disappeared completely, takes off or something.
- listening to ipod, later on and distinctly hear my neighbor's dog bark 4 times,(his characteristic bark), in my headphones.

...............:confused:

Okay - I'm just speculating here.

I wonder if the BUSH visit involved some sort of powerful electronic security device. Maybe?

What you are listing sounds like it might be a result of some HI-tech over stimulation from some electronic interference (radar? micro waves? radio frequencies? I don't know). Maybe.

The dogs barking, and your agitated state.

Are you familiar with Nick Begitch? (sp?) He is a level headed researcher looking into the use of Electro Magnetic frequencies as a form of mind control.

Just my first thought.

foundryman,

That's some very disturbing stuff there. Have you been sick recently? Do your eyes hurt, sting or feel more sensitive than normal?

Or, Schuyler might just be right. Try a picture of Richard Nixon.

;)

Seriously - did your gf hear any of the sounds, or witness any of the other weirdness? Have you spoken with the neighbors to see if they feel weird as well?

dB

Wow, weird, indeed!

Hope it all stops for you, soon!

I say it must all be tied to Bush bein' in town (re: Black Helicopters).

Yeah, weird shit's been happening here, too. Part of that weird shit killed my computer's motherboard. It also bent forks and keys, woke me up with a blow to the head, and possibly stole a dozen bagels. There is a definite sense of a presence of something. There haven't been any choppers, though I have dealt with those annoying pricks. Did you by chance have any auditory "hallucinations?" During the time I was being harrassed by choppers, and guys with ultralights and paragliders at night, I was hearing weird electronic voices speaking complete gibberish. I became very paranoid and maybe even lost my mind there for while over it. Who wouldn't?
Here's a few minutes of black helicopter footage. He circled my house for nearly 3 hours, at times hovering so close, it felt like it was going to tear my damn roof off. I actually went outside and threw rocks at him...I was very close to letting him have some buckshot.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2DggwaCkv9Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2DggwaCkv9Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

foundryman,

That's some very disturbing stuff there. Have you been sick recently? Do your eyes hurt, sting or feel more sensitive than normal?

Or, Schuyler might just be right. Try a picture of Richard Nixon.

;)

Seriously - did your gf hear any of the sounds, or witness any of the other weirdness? Have you spoken with the neighbors to see if they feel weird as well?

dB

As a matter of fact I was sick last week, my girlfriend was really sick. I was significantly in improved health this week. Although, being a super-lite sleeper, my GF she has reported deep, deep sleeps in the last 3 days. It's funny that I told my GF to remember her dreams, because a work associate reported a strange dream where a crew of 'little guys' (that's all I could get outta him) wearing silver capes were tearing down an outshed he'd just built.

The neighbour's dogs are still really wound up, I haven't elected to talk with him yet because of the freshly broken rear-kitchen window I noticed today. ( he's a scary dude) I do cross paths with him in the mornings and I will ask after his condition.

I am acutely aware of above normal EM radiation in the rear alley of my house, (you can hear the interference on AM radio), as there are utilitiy lines in the alley, which carry a lot of current. So I wonder sometimes if that could have something to do with the strangeness as of late, (power surge?)

As far as the helicopter issue goes, I saw the local traffic chopper today at work, and was thus able to rule that out as the cause of the 'circling' I noticed. Also the traffic chopper is blue and white as opposed to black on black.

Skunky, the auditory and peripheral hallucinations have been present and more pronounced when I'm at work, I'm a bit of a paranoid freak turning around at least once an hour to check and see who is standing behind me, or saying my name out loud.

The weirdest part about all of this is when I talk about this, or write about it I feel like the weirdness is more interested in what I have to say. Even while I am posting this, I thought I saw a shape drift past the window beside me...while the dogs begin to bark again.

Schuyler, I'll try a different avatar, that'll probably help you out more than me, but I'll give it a shot....Nixon eh? Worth a shot Dave.

Thanks as well Gene, I'm loading the Nick Begich show onto the pod, and heading out to the studio to do some steel sculpture.

Mike, I know you posted some similar events recently as well, and I have to say that I have been out in the studio, TIG-welding as of late. The Arc is started in this particular welding process with a high frequency burst that the electric arc can then follow or piggyback. I have been welding for several years and I have taken extra precautions in the studio to prevent 'welders flash', so my eyes are feeling good, but I have been awash in extra EM radiation the last week doing a fair amount of work for a client.

Y'know, my inner-skeptic has been workin' overtime, and I could really chalk a lot of these experiences up if I wanted to, but the elephant in the room is the wall-scraping noises I heard the other night, I can't chalk that up and it creeps me the hell out.

Thanks for all the input folks.
Thefoundryman

Schuyler, I'll try a different avatar, that'll probably help you out more than me, but I'll give it a shot....Nixon eh? Worth a shot Dave.

Just kidding, guy. I'm sympathetic. I've heard some wall scrapings the last couple of days myself and my dog is barking at stuff that isn't there. If a black helicopter flew over now I WOULD freak. I wonder if this stuff is contagious? Seriously.

Just kidding, guy. I'm sympathetic. I've heard some wall scrapings the last couple of days myself and my dog is barking at stuff that isn't there. If a black helicopter flew over now I WOULD freak. I wonder if this stuff is contagious? Seriously.

I am not a crook!

Just watched a lighter flare up on the cofee table in front of my girlfriend, and a buddy of mine, it had been used a couple of minutes previous, and then set on the table, then all of a sudden it goes berserk. Ever heard of that? I chucked it out the front door into the snow, where it won't burn my house down.

Just watched a lighter flare up on the cofee table in front of my girlfriend, and a buddy of mine, it had been used a couple of minutes previous, and then set on the table, then all of a sudden it goes berserk. Ever heard of that? I chucked it out the front door into the snow, where it won't burn my house down.

Havn't heard of that one. Did that evil Bush create all of this? Anyway I hope things calm down for you soon.

I get the impression your neighborhood was or is being bombarded with some kinda EM device..

Your experiences sound strange for sure. They would certainty freak me out. One thing is interesting, your pets seem more affected than you do. They do say animals are more aware of these kind of things than we are.

Is the strangeness still going on?

Have you been documenting these events?

I live with my family and they have cats sometimes the casts stare at spot for minutes on end just fixated it really creeps me out. Also lately I have been seeing flashes out of the corner of my eye and hearing strange noises. One of them woke me from a deep sleep, and I was not the only one in the house that heard it. No helicopters and no ex president Bush (thank god) but still very strange!

I live with my family and they have cats sometimes the casts stare at spot for minutes on end just fixated it really creeps me out. Also lately I have been seeing flashes out of the corner of my eye and hearing strange noises. One of them woke me from a deep sleep, and I was not the only one in the house that heard it. No helicopters and no ex president Bush (thank god) but still very strange!

Where do you live? Had any Fucked up dreams as of late?

Where do you live? Had any Fucked up dreams as of late?
I live in Johnson City Tn and now that you mention it last night I dreamed that in my hometown (I am from rural Idaho) a nuclear bomb was dropped. When I woke up me sheets where drenched with my own sweat and I felt like I couldn't get up. Obviously no bomb was dropped but it has still fucked up my day.

Bic or Zippo? That's fucked up either way.

BTW, thanks for the paranoid, I'm rocking out right now.

Back