• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Strange But True" Rendlesham Forest UFO incident

ward

Paranormal Adept
A good report on the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident, before the binary code stuff, made back in the 90's for British TV. Halt said some things in the interview I've never heard him repeat, like that he heard on the radio beams were coming from object being fired down into the base, just before a beam was fired at him and his party in the forest.

Part 1
Strange but True Rendlesham UFO 1/3 - YouTube

Part 2
Strange but True Rendlesham UFO 2/3 - YouTube

Part 3
Strange but True Rendlesham UFO 3/3 - YouTube

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any explanation that centers around a lighthouse and a meteor or re-entering piece of space crap, is ridiculous. This was a protracted incident and if the pe0ple guarding America's nuclear missiles in the UK can mistake these things for an alien spacecraft moving about in a forest etc - well, there is no hope for any of us long term if we are that stupid.

The binary code stuff has tarnished the case and should never have been brought up!

Col Halts and other members of the so called UFO ? event best keeping away from that crap.

Back