• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

STOP THE PRESSES!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I just sent out a promo to boost The Paracast+ to all of you.

Well, I just made an arrangement with the producers of James Fox's new UFO documentary film, "The Phenomenon" to give away downloads to the film, plus three hours of bonus material.

The number of download licenses is strictly limited.

I'll make them available to members who order a five-year or lifetime subscription to The Paracast+ while they last.

Click here to order your subscription:

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I just made an arrangement with the producers of James Fox's new UFO documentary film, "The Phenomenon" to give away downloads to the film, plus three hours of bonus material to members who order a five-year or lifetime subscription to The Paracast+ . The number of download licenses is strictly limited. Get yours while they last! Click here to order your subscription:
Wow, this is a cool perk! When can I have mine? :p

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Wow, this is a cool perk! When can I have mine? :p
:)

Those who order a new five-year or lifetime subscription to The Paracast+ will get a coupon code to watch or download "The Phenomenon" from Vimeo, courtesy of the film's producers. It's valued at $19.99 US.

Supplies of these coupon codes are strictly limited. When they're gone, they're gone.