• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stephen Hawking...and his work...a sham ??

Wade

FeralNormal master
Don't know if this would be a conspiracy even if it is true but here is a paper from a man ( Miles Mathis) who claims that Stephen Hawking died some time ago and was replaced

"...I have written several papers critiquing Stephen Hawking, including a long one on his Brave NewWorld series for the BBC. But this is my first paper really linking my science research with my faked events research. I will use simple photo analysis and facial analysis to quickly show you the current Stephen Hawking is not the same person as the original Stephen Hawking.
This should not surprise you too much, especially if you know something about ALS. ALS is
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. We are told Hawking has had ALS for over 52 years, which is a record by many decades. Jason Becker is the only person I have heard of who has lived more than 20 years with the disease, so there is about a three-decade difference between the longest survivor and the second longest survivor. That is a more than 100% differencebetween first and second place. It would be like Justin Gatlin running the 100 meters in 9.8 seconds,and Usain Bolt beating him with a time of 4.5 seconds. In other words, statistically it doesn't happen.

The average survival time for ALS is four years. When Hawking was first diagnosed in 1963, doctors gave him two years to live. And yet here we are, 52 years later and counting. Should you believe it? Well, no. Like Becker, it appears the real Hawking did beat the odds and live for about 20 years. But at some point he was replaced. I have no proof he died, but I assume that is why they replaced him.

He was a very useful public relations entity for physics, and they didn't want to lose him.
But rather than speculate on that, let us go right to the evidence. I won't call it proof, since of courseyou are free to disagree with me. This is an opinion piece, not a court transcript; and even if it were a stamped court finding, you would be free to disagree with it. You don't have to agree with anything anyone tells you, ever. Remember that. This paper is nothing more than presented evidence, evidence I find compelling. If you also find it compelling, fine. If you don't, also fine..."

"...Which means Hawking might not have written A Brief History of Time, which
came out in 1988. I haven't pinpointed the date, but that was about the time they made the switch. Mycurrent guess is early 80's, which—if true—would mean that book was a forgery..."

http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

I didn't exactly find it. It was a provided link on the MU site but there was no follow up or commentary on the site. Just a link.

UPDATE OK. the reason why there was no context or discussion on the site was because the story appears on their premium podcast service (which i don't get) but they did provide the link to a pdf so i don't know if I could say MU is the source, I suppose I should have mentioned that but there was no reason to divert anybody to MU because there was no insight on this story behind the story but a Google search on the author brings up a number of interesting...not exactly complimentary...hits. I guess maybe MU didn't want to encourage any discussion given the fellow's apparent rep but they still wanted to get the story out there.

Modern medicine with all its benefits is not infallible, nor are its scientists all-knowing. IMO, the only "conspiracy" here is the blind trust in medical predictions.

Jeez. There I was, wondering how they manage to keep the slides debate alive. The things these guys come up with...:(

Last edited:
Back