• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stanton T. Friedman is Retiring

This strikes me as a real blow to the whole field. Sure, one can find a few things to disagree with Stan about, but he's been a brilliant advocate for the reality of UFOs, and a truly gifted and amiable speaker who has always been a delight to listen to. I can't think of anyone who could even remotely fill his shoes. The field of ufology has never been in worse shape - nowadays even the finest ufologists are either trash-talking the entire field, or making absurd blunders like lending their credibility to banal hoaxes like the deceitfully named "Roswell slides."

Stan has been one of the only voices in the wilderness bringing consistently clear arguments and facts, and a real talent with word play, to bear on this entire conversation. With his retirement, I fear that we'll have lost our best and brightest true advocate for ufology.

Back