• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Romanek Takes Lie Detector Test

I'm curious as to what questions he was found honest on, if any.

His last comments are crap. I bet if he past, he'd use it to support his case. Since he didn't, he ask us to throw it out.

Stan has went away before. So, ask, why doesn't he stay away:)

I forget the name of the show, but I saw Romanek on something on cable. It showed one of his videos of alleged alien craft. 'Them's balloons', I thought to myself. Then an imaging expert looked at the film and he also declared the spaceships to be balloons. If Romanek ever writes an autobiography, it should be called something like 'Loons n' Balloons'. So sick of silly people like him, and the ones egging him on, further muddying the already murky, to the point of being opaque, waters. Grr :mad::exclamation:

Theres video of the actual test!? Now this is exactly the sort of entertainment I need on a Sunday night:exclamation:

I forget the name of the show, but I saw Romanek on something on cable. It showed one of his videos of alleged alien craft. 'Them's balloons', I thought to myself. Then an imaging expert looked at the film and he also declared the spaceships to be balloons. If Romanek ever writes an autobiography, it should be called something like 'Loons n' Balloons'. So sick of silly people like him, and the ones egging him on, further muddying the already murky, to the point of being opaque, waters. Grr :mad::exclamation:

They show any of his other vids? I been wondering how he did the little red orbs.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say "penlight."

Have you seen the vid/s?

More would have to be involve since it appears to be floating in the air. No beam either. The cat seems to notice it too in another vid. This could have been coreagraphed but still worth mentioning.

Oddly enough, I was just on that very page. One of his UFOs most definitely looks very much like a balloon. As far as the moving chair vid is concerned, is it my imagination, or is there a kid lurking in the background, flipping the chair with his/her hand? As for that last image, it looks like a blow-up of a tiny, low resolution image, with the kind of noise, fuzziness and amorphous blobs you'd expect to find on any such image.

Not had any problems playing the vids in Firefox, Aaron. Perhaps you need to reinstall/upgrade Quicktime?

Oddly enough, I was just on that very page. One of his UFOs most definitely looks very much like a balloon. As far as the moving chair vid is concerned, is it my imagination, or is there a kid lurking in the background, flipping the chair with his/her hand? As for that last image, it looks like a blow-up of a tiny, low resolution image, with the kind of noise, fuzziness and amorphous blobs you'd expect to find on any such image.

Not had any problems playing the vids in Firefox, Aaron. Perhaps you need to reinstall/upgrade Quicktime?

Sounds like the other vids are working now. They weren't before. I don't recall seeing the moving chair vid, but heard about it.

Even Stan says the one vid looks like a balloon. That was his first impression. It was also mine too.

I'll try reinstalling quicktime. I've been having probs with it lately. Thanks.

Back