• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Update! Help Get The Paracast On Your Favorite Radio Station!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Get This: If you can help us out, I'll send you an Official Paracast T-Shirt, and a cash reward for your efforts, as a token of our appreciation.

Here's the Deal: Getting a network radio contract last year was only part of the story. For The Paracast to grow and prosper, we need your help to get the show on your local stations, particularly in the U.S., where they can can get a free satellite feed direct from our network.

We have an awesome demo file featuring highlights of The Paracast, as edited by our own Chris O'Brien, which we can send to the stations of your choice.

If you can help us get the word out, please send me a private message and we'll get moving on this!

Come on, listeners, please help me get the show on as many stations as possible! Thanks.

I have a friend who has been doing some work for NPR and i can see if he can talk to the people in charge here in Tucson to see what they can do to get it on the air here or he may know someone else that can help you guys out :) The ufo subject is huge here and I could see it being a great market place for you guys

I appreciate that. But NPR isn't going to work. Ours is a commercial broadcast with ads and all. I don't see how the network feed would work with a public broadcasting station. But there are other talk stations in Tucson, and we welcome whatever help you can provide.

Just wanted to say a late congrats to Gene and Chris for making it to radio. As a fellow Podcaster myself I realize how big of a achievement this is. Once again this may come in late but really awesome achievement guys. Our hopes of radio are out the door. We just have way to many F bombs flying around :)

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

But as the title on this thread asks. I will definitely try to email my local radio stations and suggest the Paracast.

Back