• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special on Psychics

It's good to see Randi still going at it. I don't think he'll be around much longer, he looks very frail and has been battling cancer. He has probably exceeded everything Houdini did to expose the fakers and confidence men in the spiritualists of his day.

He's done some amazing work at outing the frauds, with Uri Gellar being my favorite one. Although he doesn't touch UFOs too much because there's no way to test that. Psychics though, can have their claims tested.

I still say his finest hour was his debunking of Peter Popoff's word of knowledge/ healing nonsense. Remarkably, Popoff is still scamming people and ruining lives because people want to believe more than they want to understand.

I just watched the special - it just showed me how Silvia Brown is a scum bag, as well as how delusional some of these psychics are. Randi looks really old, but he's still got it.

Back