• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SpaceX Has Made History

SiGiL

Paranormal Maven
SpaceX has made history after successfully launching its Falcon 9 rocket into space and returning it to Earth in one piece. This is significant because the booster comes back intact, making the cost of sending anything up in space tremendously lower. But will it do it consistently over time? And safely? This is the real question for me.

Now I know what some of you guys are thinking, we have above top secret technology that can beam us up to other planets and beyond - so this is laughable. Well that remains to be proven as fact. This at least we can say is fact. It's a step in the right direction for mankind I think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/22/science/spacex-rocket-landing.html?_r=0

Last edited:
Back