• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Some Thoughts on Disclosure

Paspro

Paranormal Novice
People keep talking about "disclosure" and finding ways to persuade the U.S. Government, the private sector or the President himself to disclose all information about ETs, UFOs etc.

However, if one considers the most reliable information currently available on this issue, in combination to the experience of those who call themselves "abductees", the secrecy regarding this subject appears to be out of the hands of the government or private sector but instead something enforced by the ETs.

Here are some general "facts" regarding the UFO/Abduction phenomenon based on the research done in this field which I believe that most, if not all, researchers in this field agree on:

1. The ETs abduct human beings on a regular basis and in family trees and they perform various medical procedures with the purpose of using in some manner their genetic material. Occasionally, the abductees have some kind of "spiritual message" from the ETs and claim that they have been chosen for some higher purpose.

2. Some top secret group of the military/private/government sector cooperates with the ETs in order to ensure that the ET presence and activities remain secret. Regardless the passing of time and political changes in the government, the agenda and activities of this group remain unaffected.

3. One or more ET races have made some kind of agreement with the U.S. Government which benefits both sides. The government acquires scientific and technological knowledge from the ETs and the ETs are allowed to operate without interference and in complete secrecy.

4. For ETs to be able to travel to Earth and regardless of their true nature (aliens, inter-dimensional beings, time travellers etc) they must be technologically very advanced, far surpassing our own level.

5. There seems to be a great effort from the part of the U.S. Government to ridicule and at the same time hide anything that has to do with UFOs and ETs, including its own interest on this subject.

If one assumes 1-5 to be true then one can conclude the following:

A. If the ETs wanted to make their presence known to the public they could have very easily done so regardless of what any government in the world wished given their technological superiority.Therefore, the ETs do not want to reveal their presence to the public.

B. The ETs seem to be interested exclusively on human genetic material. There are no reports regarding ETs showing an interest to human culture, technology, art, history etc. All of their activities seem to be of purely biological nature.

So, what if the enforcement of secrecy on this issue is not something that the government chose to do but instead it is the wish (or command) of the ETs and the government has no choice in this matter?

Since it is clear that ETs only care for the human genetic material it makes sense that their presence remains secret, else such an activity would result in a public outrage, chaos and violence.

Some abductees carry various "spiritual messages" and in a few cases scientific information. But if one excludes those fabricating such messages because they have a Messiah complex, it is possible that this is simply a trick the ETs use in order to manipulate the psychology of the abductees and make them less upset for the painful and continuous (usually lifelong) medical procedures by making them believe that they serve some "higher purpose" for the good of humanity. Like when governments make soldiers happily fight for oil and the benefit of large corporations by making them believe that they protect their home from ruthless terrorists with weapons of mass destruction.

If the ETs truly had some important message to give to humanity, scientific or spiritual, why not contact intelligent and highly educated people who are known and respected around the world? Surely, that's the way to ensure that this message or information is better utilised and spread. Therefore, it looks like there is no real message or genuine interest for the benefit of the human race.

If the situation is as described above then there is no way one can persuade any government or officials in the know to publicly disclose the ET presence. They will not do it because they have no choice in the matter with possible dramatic repercussions for the whole human race. Perhaps some officials who do not like this situation find ways to rebel and leak documents and information but they always make sure that this is done in a way that will not provoke the ETs: mixing facts with fiction so that most people will disregard and ridicule the information.

If this is really the case then the human race is no longer free and government disclosure is the least of our concerns!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think you can only really assume no. 4 is fact if aliens do exist, everything else is speculation rather than fact. We maybe just lower lifeforms that they want to observe as we progress through the most important time in our history. They could just be the David Attenborough's of the alien world. I don't think we will ever know, but as you say it maybe best to be in the dark about it anyway.

... if one considers the most reliable information currently available on this issue, in combination to the experience of those who call themselves "abductees", the secrecy regarding this subject appears to be out of the hands of the government or private sector but instead something enforced by the ETs ...If this is really the case then the human race is no longer free and government disclosure is the least of our concerns!

Some quality reflection on the topic there. There is little doubt that that the aliens have the upper hand and are able to deal out disclosure on their terms. However assuming the aliens are imposing non-disclosure on government is a step beyond where I'm comfortable. It seems to me that if anything, the aliens act with a certain degree of impunity and for the most part couldn't care less what we say or do. I say a certain degree of impunity because they consistently demonstrate evasive and elusive behavior, and there are some curious instances where it seems they've instructed witnesses not to talk about them. This also suggests that they're not as friendly with our governments as some might suggest. After all, if governments were cooperating with them, why send interceptors after them?

The earth could be one of many genetic farms used by very advanced ET races.

Wrapping your mind around that idea is somewhat deadening to the human spirit but ultimately this can be viewed as a form of protection considering that most of us live uneventful lives grazing pasture lol. If there is such a cosmic ecosystem then a good analogy would be that we are flowers and ETs are bees collecting pollen.

In that kind of context there is nothing humans can do except evolve enough so that we can effectively get off the exploitation grid one day. One big concern for ETs in that scenario would obviously be nuclear weapons.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say that the more I learn the more confusing it all is. There is so much contradictory info that ostensibly seems true, that it is hard not to conclude that at least a huge part of the UFO phenomenon is designed to confuse and obfuscate.
The trickster explanation is one that actually account for a lot.

As others have pointed out before: What if no one really knows what is going on? Not even the government, military or other agencies that the matter might concern. I would say that not knowing leaves room for interpretation, a void to be filled. Many people seem to interpret the situation in a pessimistic way, others in a more positive one. But the truth is, in my opinion - that we do not know enough to make a proper judgement at this point. We just dont know.

And relying on government confirmation under these circumstances would thus seem to be a moot point.

Some quality reflection on the topic there. There is little doubt that that the aliens have the upper hand and are able to deal out disclosure on their terms. However assuming the aliens are imposing non-disclosure on government is a step beyond where I'm comfortable. It seems to me that if anything, the aliens act with a certain degree of impunity and for the most part couldn't care less what we say or do. I say a certain degree of impunity because they consistently demonstrate evasive and elusive behavior, and there are some curious instances where it seems they've instructed witnesses not to talk about them. This also suggests that they're not as friendly with our governments as some might suggest. After all, if governments were cooperating with them, why send interceptors after them?

Perhaps, we send interceptors after them in the same way that we send interceptors any time some unknown plane appears on radar. When a commander of an airbase sees unidentified planes he is obliged to scramble interceptors and I am sure that most if not all of these commanders are not in the know regarding an agreement with ETs or the nature of these planes. It doesn't really matter of course because our planes can do nothing to their vehicles other than provide some entertainment.

It is true that the information researchers have collected so far shows that ETs want to hide their activities and they make the abductees forget their experiences which are usually recovered only by hypnosis. If their purpose was to help humanity or send a message why do they wipe the memories of the people they contact? All information we have indicates that they are simply manipulating human beings for some purpose of biological nature while they attempt to hide these activities.

I am not aware of any reliable reports of ETs contacting a person or a group of people without some type of manipulation of their senses and memory. This behaviour shows no respect for the people they contact who seem to be treated like animals in a zoo or pets. This is not what most people wish from a contact with a supposedly highly advanced race from the stars!

As others have pointed out before: What if no one really knows what is going on? Not even the government, military or other agencies that the matter might concern. I would say that not knowing leaves room for interpretation, a void to be filled. Many people seem to interpret the situation in a pessimistic way, others in a more positive one. But the truth is, in my opinion - that we do not know enough to make a proper judgement at this point. We just dont know.

And relying on government confirmation under these circumstances would thus seem to be a moot point.

According to the information that abductees report it seems that some human beings cooperate with the ETs, providing support and ensuring that these activities remain secret. So, it is probable that there is indeed some group of human beings which knows what is happening, although this group is not necessarily part of the government.

Still, the fact that there is so much secrecy regarding this phenomenon is a strong indicator that the ETs are not here to enlighten us as many people want to believe. They are not here to share their technology with us and help us overcome our energy problems while the evil U.S. government is trying to keep all this knowledge hidden from the people to avoid some economic or power collapse. It is naive to believe that they depend on people like Steven Greer, essentially a cult leader, to break the secrecy of the government and share their knowledge with the world!

If the ETs truly cared for the people on this planet and wanted to help and free them, given their profound superiority simply due to the fact that they managed to travel to our corner of the galaxy, no government in the world could stop them from doing so. Unfortunately, so far there is no indication that this is the case and all we hear is about medical procedures and manipulation of memory.

@Paspro

To begin with I definitely agree with you when it comes to the likes of Greer and their part in this.

I would say that there are a lot of things that are still very unclear when it comes to the abduction phenomenon. And while I certainly do not dismiss it off hand, the subject needs much more examination before we can determine what lies at the core of the abduction experience. This particular phenomenon does not offer enough in the way of evidence to determine what or who causes the abduction experiences. At least in my estimation.

The secrecy in it self could be implemented to cover the fact that the powers that be does not really know what is going on. Others have pointed out that the government/military might have information pertaining to the ufo phenomenon, but that it may only be raw data (radar readings etc). Perhaps they do not know what to make of it. Purely speculation on my part, but I thnk it is a reasonable position.

If the ETs truly cared for the people on this planet and wanted to help and free them, given their profound superiority simply due to the fact that they managed to travel to our corner of the galaxy, no government in the world could stop them from doing so. Unfortunately, so far there is no indication that this is the case and all we hear is about medical procedures and manipulation of memory.

The documented behaviors indicate that they care about something. The visits seem to be about sampling, probing.. and maybe tagging(implants) and tampering. You know, the same stuff we do with animals (whales) to track their movement on the planet.

To keep it simple, the core issue here is control. Would you expect any government to admit they have no control over extra-terrestrial entities in a world plagued with terrorism ?

IMHO, The closest statements to disclosure are:
"The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Later declassified, the Robertson Panel's report concluded that UFOs were not a direct threat to national security, but could pose an indirect threat by overwhelming standard military communications due to public interest in the subject.

To sum this up: They acknowledge the presence and the phenomena is legit. There's nothing we can do about it and there's no point in causing panic over governmental impotence related to this issue. Case closed and we continue on with normal business... in God We Trust.
InGodWeTrust.jpg

Meanwhile a few ants on planet earth get stepped on from time to time.

I would say that there are a lot of things that are still very unclear when it comes to the abduction phenomenon. And while I certainly do not dismiss it off hand, the subject needs much more examination before we can determine what lies at the core of the abduction experience. This particular phenomenon does not offer enough in the way of evidence to determine what or who causes the abduction experiences. At least in my estimation.

I agree that the whole abduction phenomenon is rather difficult to examine and it could be the result of some yet not fully understood psychiatric problem.

Still, it is important to note that there seems to be a common theme to the abduction stories which involves ETs performing various medical procedures on those abducted. I am not aware of stories where ETs show respect to contactees, have conversations with them on various subjects or simply ask the contactees questions! All encounters are described as medical in nature with little talk, questions from the humans only and a lot of mental manipulation. This is certainly disturbing and not what one expects from a highly developed and "enlightened" civilisation with some special "message" to humanity, let alone a benign agenda.

IMHO, The closest statements to disclosure are:
"The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Later declassified, the Robertson Panel's report concluded that UFOs were not a direct threat to national security, but could pose an indirect threat by overwhelming standard military communications due to public interest in the subject.

Clearly, there are no reports regarding ETs expressing opinions on the organisation of human societies in nations, the various political systems we use for government, the economic systems we use, our laws, our customs etc. Therefore, Kennedy was right to say that UFOs pose no threat to national security since they seem not to care about all that. They only care for our genetic material. They also seem to care about our nuclear weapons and the possibility of turning the planet into radioactive dust but this interest could be simply based on their need for our genetic material which would either disappear or get severely altered by mutations in the case of a nuclear war.

The documented behaviors indicate that they care about something. The visits seem to be about sampling, probing.. and maybe tagging(implants) and tampering. You know, the same stuff we do with animals (whales) to track their movement on the planet.

It certainly looks like that. Does a farmer care whether his animals in the farm follow one male as a leader or someone else? Does he care when his animals fight with each other or compete for attention or leadership? All he cares is to keep them living so that he can use them for his own benefit. And he occasionally directs their breeding in order to ensure that the next generations have enhanced characteristics in a biological direction that best serves his needs e.g. producing more milk, being more docile, have higher muscle power etc.

Unfortunately, the reports we have so far all indicate that this is the way the human race is being treated by the ETs. This could be something that happened only recently in our biological evolution or perhaps we were artificially created or bred specifically for this purpose by some alien race which views us as property. Which makes me wonder whether there are other civilisations out there which are more enlightened and don't view lesser civilisations as animal farms. Where are they?

Which makes me wonder whether there are other civilisations out there which are more enlightened and don't view lesser civilisations as animal farms. Where are they?

That's where the money is going these days. Finding earth-like planets and building up a list which is short right now and concentrated on a very limited view of our galaxy. Finding civilizations at more or less the same technological stage as us would be totally wild not to mention that we have no data on the long term survivability of technological civilizations such as ours.

Another possibility is that the visitors are actually survivors of a cosmic catastrophe (they lost their planet) and are trying to integrate earths ecosystem through a slow genetic adaptation process.

@Paspro

Good point. There is certainly some significance to the fact that these entities claim they are ET. But what conclusions can we draw from it? The obvious one is that they really are ETs. But if we also keep in mind that they - as you point out - give a very deceptive and manipulative impression - is it still reasonable to conclude that the information they provide is correct? Vallee and others have provided excellent comparisons between the abductee experience of modern days and the fairy encounters in our past. This gives strenght to the argument that not all is as it seem at first glance.

Other researchers have pointed to the fact that the abductee exerience resemble the shamanic ritual of initiation, where the spirits cut and dismember the shaman in ways reminiscent of the ET modus operandi. And from a shamanic perspective the experience is essentially a positive one, a transformation ritual. It is a matter of perspective and cultural reference.

My point is furthermore that we do not possess conclusive evidence supporting the notion that we are, or have been visited by ET. The evidence we have is at best circumstancial. We are reasonably certain something is going on, but we can not determine the origin at this point. Someday we might know, and you may well turn out to be right. Who knows?

The answer could turn out to be:

ET is here and he is a space hippie with flowers in his hair.

ET is here and he is not a space hippie with flowers in his hair.

ET is not here, but someone else (other than us) is.

The possibilities are endless. Bottom line is: We do not know.

... I am not aware of stories where ETs show respect to contactees, have conversations with them on various subjects or simply ask the contactees questions! ...

You might want to check out the contactee known as Raël . Apparently they've been really nice to him.

Oh yes. Hahaha! Yet another cult leader.

Actually, although it's hard not to see C.V. as a cult leader, Raelism has gained legal status as a recognized religion. But then again what are religions if not just large cults? At least the Raelians are relatively harmless compared to the real whackos like Applewhite. But who knows who's next to crack? Look where Greer is headed. Although he also seems relatively harmless, and doesn't have near the following of Vorhillon, some of the stuff I've heard lately really has me wondering if he's gone over the edge. Even Friedman's getting weird. Who's left? J.C. ( Jerome Clark ) still seems to have his head screwed on straight. I haven't heard anything from Tim Good for years now.

As my Irish ancestors would say load of shit! Never happen as what he'll is the information to disclosures can.t sort out wars on this planet never mind freaked unknown!

Other researchers have pointed to the fact that the abductee exerience resemble the shamanic ritual of initiation, where the spirits cut and dismember the shaman in ways reminiscent of the ET modus operandi. And from a shamanic perspective the experience is essentially a positive one, a transformation ritual. It is a matter of perspective and cultural reference.

Perhaps these rituals were based on abduction experiences of those times because most researchers agree that ETs have been doing whatever it is they are doing for a very long time. And obviously they would interpret those experiences in a positive manner in order to provide comfort and meaning to those abducted.

Back