• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SOLAR WARDEN Fact or Fiction

Hi folks,

Yes as newbie to this paranormal adventure of researching it seems a number of paranormal authors mention "Solar Warden" about a so called secret international space program.

Feedback on this topic would be interesting and credible links.:)

Ja Love,
blowfish

Interesting. First time I have heard this term used. I have zero doubt that there already is an "off world" military presence. Recall the term "non-terrestrial officers" that surfaced in the case of the British hacker, Mackinnon, who was trolling through DOD and Nasa databases. Just look at history, the US Military always has about a 15-20 year lag between what they have and what they admit to. Have you seen this video? It is, for my money, the single most convincing piece of evidence that the US Govt. has ships that can perform in the most extraordinary ways.

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/t...deo-I-have-ever-seen.-Night-Vision-from-Cali.

Interesting. First time I have heard this term used. I have zero doubt that there already is an "off world" military presence. Recall the term "non-terrestrial officers" that surfaced in the case of the British hacker, Mackinnon, who was trolling through DOD and Nasa databases. Just look at history, the US Military always has about a 15-20 year lag between what they have and what they admit to. Have you seen this video? It is, for my money, the single most convincing piece of evidence that the US Govt. has ships that can perform in the most extraordinary ways.

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/t...deo-I-have-ever-seen.-Night-Vision-from-Cali.

Hi SarkozyAid,
Yes the video is very interesting UMV was my first thought and I must say what Mr Mackinnon did was wrong by the legal wrangles from the media which they suggests threaten national security for USA and its allies.:frown: Furthermore, he got caught doing cybercrime :mad:the media suggest and that the gist. However, he must of opened something which was extremely a hot potato.

With this nanotechnologywhich is creating a boom time for scientific developments and who knows whats realy out there . Secondly, "USA Navy Laser weapons" (March 19th , 2010) link http://upi.com so whats next dimensional keys /plasma cannons? :eek:

Ja Love,:)
blowfish

I am not at all certain if the phrase "solar warden" was mentioned by Gary McKinnon when he described the docs and imagery he had seen during his various hacking escapades. Not sure where "solar warden" originated. If memory serves, he talked about seeing a document that had list of names (?) of 'non terrestrial officers', whatever that means. There was a fairly good interview with Gary McKinnon on the Project Camelot site.

Back