• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Soaked In Bleach" = Kurt Cobain Was Murdered

BoyintheMachine

Paranormal Maven
MV5BMTQ3MTk5MDQ0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTgwOTg2NTE@._V1_.jpg

Soaked in Bleach was released on the 11th. Already, Courtney Love has threatened to sue any movie theater that showed the film and she is believed to be behind a series of 1 star rating attacks on the film's IMDb page. I also suspect that she has paid people to write bad reviews of the film. You might think that's a paranoid statement but in the film Courtney Love is tape recorded admitting she pays people in the media to plant false stories. So if she can do that, she can definitely pay people to write bad reviews.

The movie, a.k.a. docu-drama, is superb. Excellent forensic experts argue for the reopening of Kurt Cobain's death investigation. It really is a must see.

You can watch it on Vimeo, either buy it for $14.95 or rent it for $5.99. It's also been pirated. If you go the pirate route please buy the DVD when it is released in August.

I would also love for Tom Grant to be interviewed on the show. But he's not "paranormal" so I guess they wouldn't have him.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soakedinbleach

Back