• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

so whats in the water?

I have been telling people about this since the 70's... "who would have thought"? I DID.

It is a stupid way to deliver a "needed" chemical. when someone first came up with the idea it was probably a lazy way to get rid a toxic chemical by selling it to the public had a health benefit. I didn't know about the affect on mental capacity but I'm not terribly surprised

The cdc has a web page cautioning consumers about consuming bottled water because it may not contain sufficient amounts of fluoride to prevent tooth decay but having said that I haven't heard of too many bottled water companies extolling their product being fluoride free, a selling point I would think...and indeed, some bottled water companies have taken the no comment route when asked if their water did have fluoride, apparently it's proprietary. It would cause one to wonder if that plastic enclosed water did come from that mountain steam OR the feds got "to" the mountain streams as well.

fluoride is poison. the health benefits are zero. dental benefits are questionable at best. does anyone really believe that a toxic waste product from the fertilizer and aluminum industries that is used in rat poison is good for your teeth? really?

We do not have it in the local water here where I live and long may it stay that way.

fluoride is poison. the health benefits are zero. dental benefits are questionable at best. does anyone really believe that a toxic waste product from the fertilizer and aluminum industries that is used in rat poison is good for your teeth? really?
Can not argue with that man not one bit.

Want fluoride? Buy a tube of toothpaste. Government, please stop medicating my water. The smart folks in Windsor, Ontario and Albuquerque, New Mexico kicked the fluoridators out.

Unfortunately the POB behind the conspiracy managed to get it into our water here in Calgary, which compared to most water in the world is ( was ) actually really good. But there's a dark shadow over our Province that is killing it with a huge amount of pollution and environmental damage. Northern Alberta is becoming an ecological disaster with the tar sands and the clear cutting, and the country as a whole is set to go big on hydro-fracking despite the obvious but "not scientifically proven" damage it does to the aquafers. Science has been twisted and perverted into a political tool to stall off the protests against these atrocities. It's sad ... really sad, but in the end it's like the American sci-fi writer George R. Stewart's quote from Ecclesiastes 1:4 — "Men go and come, but earth abides." ... or more succinctly, like the famous comedian George Carlin said, "The planet is fine ... the people are $ucked"

Last edited:
I am not qualified to say whether fluoride added to water is dangerous, however I am only too aware that the majority of the citizens of the world do not have access to clean water.
In short I will drink the water from my tap(faucet), because I am thankful that I have that luxury.
I also know that the average glass of London water has been drunk about seven times before I drink it. And it has not put me off one bit. But I will admit I do not tend to think about that when I drink it :).

Excellent movie above, pixelsmith. As more people become awake and aware, things can change. People have to become politically active at the local level.

I am not qualified to say whether fluoride added to water is dangerous, however I am only too aware that the majority of the citizens of the world do not have access to clean water.
In short I will drink the water from my tap(faucet), because I am thankful that I have that luxury.
I also know that the average glass of London water has been drunk about seven times before I drink it. And it has not put me off one bit. But I will admit I do not tend to think about that when I drink it :).
Lets see... It is extremely illegal to dump the fluoride into a river because it is a hazardous toxic waste product... It is LEGAL to call the same fluoride a "medicine" and dump it into your public water supply... Han...really? you can't say if that is dangerous? I wonder if you might be drinking too much water. ;)

I would say HAN , even if there was no danger to putting fluoride in the water, I don't see any reason to put it there in the first place. How many people do you know take a mouthful of water and swirl it in their mouth and give their teeth a good soaking to let the fluoride soak in ? When I drink water it goes right to the back of my throat and down my gullet so the fluoride has no effect on my teeth but instead has an impact on my pineal gland and melatonin secretion...or so I've read but I can't attest to personally.

Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]
"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.
"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...
"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."
CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Nazi's used Sodium Fluoride | infonews.co.nz New Zealand's local news community
Fluoride Nazis

I have heard of this to be honest, that large doses of fluoride was used as a form of chemical castration by Hitler ( to mollify the prisoners) , but never really looked into it. The only thing I've heard about fluoride as far as physiological (?) effects it really does a number on the region on your brain that regulates sleep, perhaps this has the same effect I.e. it takes the fight or will out of you in toxic levels.

Back