• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Slavery Lies, and Synarchy Truths

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
You will find 'the rest of the story' (TY Paul Harvey - for many entertaining insights.) a little hard to stomach even if your stomach is used to getting nourishing morsels of food, perhaps even more than cabbage and potato. The Potato Famine was created or 'managed' and the Black and Tan taught Hitler who also knew what was happening to the Armenians, how to handle his Jewish 'brothers' - yes, Hitler was a Jew of Rothschild/Benjaminite blood. Please read the Halakah and the Protocols of Sion.

Did you know the KKK was concerned about the Irish when it was formed? Well, maybe the group who was 'concerned' were not called the KKK and were known by other secret names like Knights of the Golden Circle. If you have seen The Gangs of New York by Martin Scorsese with Liam Neeson and Daniel Day Lewis you have seen more than just two great actors doing what they have done in other movies telling truths about the treatment of their people, called 'Ir' or 'lost', from Ir-land. The scroll in the movie Tom Collins talks about a 700 year war against them but it is longer than that. It started with St. Patrick burning their hand drawn and excellent books of laws and culture such as the Senchus Mor and the Book of Kells. These movies give a truer insight to real history and they are not un-connected to every movie done about THE Holocaust despite the focus on Jews in those movies. But that my friends is another story that even Paul Harvey could not talk about.

So, knowing what you saw in Gangs and that both sides of the American Civil War had Irish fighting for them to the tune of them being the largest single constituency - a total over 33% of the combatants; where can you go to learn more? I do not know if this is ancient history or a history not finished yet. It is not understood by people in Ireland on both sides of a similarly managed affair sometimes called a War. It is not understood by those who were leaving the USA for Canada all throughout the 19th Century. In Canada the British had a major force during the Civil War - ready to pounce if and when the time was right, but a Russian Czar acted to stop this plan, and that along with freeing his own serfs by establishing a Parliament and other acts of human decency lead Lord Rothschild to say he would destroy the Romanoffs who are from the same elite family of his own Sion/Battenberg kin. Whoa, Nellie - you say! Yes, a link is coming that will take you right through to the end of the 20th Century World Wars you have heard a great deal about. We are now in World War V by my calculation and extension of what former CIA Director Woolsey said when he and Bill Bennett were telling some truth about things like getting rid of the Mubaraks before it happened not so long before the Arab Spring. As you read this very recent report - I hope you do not get all red in the face from embarrassment about your own part in all of this. I hope you are not going to go Orange!

“Family Compact” | richardhughes.ca

If you are interested in real history and how the Black people fighting alongside the Phoenicians (Finn is an Irish king of myth connected to those Fenians you just read about) at Carthage, I have much more. They were also involved in the same Brotherhood with the Olmec. Have you heard about the Black Irish and Black Douglases like the man who ran Canada's western regions for the Hudson's Bay Company? Some people wonder what happened to the Moors who ran Iberia and the Spanish Armada people who came to the Emerald Isles - I do not spend much time with minor issues like those.

Slavery and myths or lies

I've grown fond of The Paracast, having downloaded several episodes from iTunes. They keep pimpin' this forum to me - and it seems to have had some effect, lol, for here I am. Robert. And curiosity never hurt this Cat, so I indulged that as well.

The Potato Famine was created or 'managed' and the Black and Tan taught Hitler who also knew what was happening to the Armenians, how to handle his Jewish 'brothers' - yes, Hitler was a Jew of Rothschild/Benjaminite blood. Please read the Halakah and the Protocols of Sion.

Before posting the first time here, I read through multiple threads and forums. I noticed you being accused of being anti-semetic by a well complimented poster who seems to have had some drama of some sort here, erecently. Perhaps you are, but I didn't read anything from you that was. There are MANY who would call you anti-semetic for what you just said there. And there is SERIOUS TABOO for questioning ANYTHING about any of that, including death numbers of the Holocaust, which have been continuously revised and lowered by the Establishment, for they have no choice. Hell, in Germany, your ass goes to jail for even asking questions about any of that.

I am well aware of the claims of Hitler's Jewish heritage, including his mom being a maid (IIRC) for a Rothschild and he getting her pregnant (classy - schtoinking the maid, lol). While quite plausible, I have yet to see any definitive evidence.

Ties to the Vatican are quite clear, though. And Switzerland, by default if nothing else. Neutral, my ass. It is no coincidence that the Pope's bodyguards are the Swiss Guard, and yes, you MUST be Swiss to be a bodyguard of the Pope. Interesting, eh? The Swiss were notorious mercenaries. Footmen soldiers. I think I recall there being a group of Swiss Mercenaries hanging out with Marie Antoinette for a bit.

And mercenaries who are subscribers to the God of the Harvest - Saturn. Plant your fields in the Spring, go hire yourself out as mercenaries for the Summer, and then return home for the Harvest, and reap what ya sow, hang out at home all winter, and then repeat it all next Spring ...

And indeed, it is the Protocols of Sion. Just like the different spellings for Csar - Tsar/Tzar/Czar/Csar. Hmm. C-sar. Same thing as Caesar, ain't it? That is because that stuff Fomenko says about The Empire moving from Copnstantinople to Keiv is quite accurate. But that is a subject for a different thread, lol.

Zionists=Sionists. Priory of Sion = Priory of Zion. Protocols of Zion = Protocols of Sion. Hmm. If the Priory of Sion turned into the Zionists, what are we to think about the Templars? Lol.

What do you know of Sabbatai Sevi and the Sabateans, Robert?

Did you know the KKK was concerned about the Irish when it was formed? Well, maybe the group who was 'concerned' were not called the KKK and were known by other secret names like Knights of the Golden Circle.

The KKK, founded by Albert Pike, and the KGC are separate entities, not two different names for one thing, as you suggest. On top of that, you also have The Organization, which is where the Jesse James ties come in. And with their hands all over all that stuff are the REAL Jesses - the Secret Society of Jesus. The Jesuits.

If you are interested in real history and how the Black people fighting alongside the Phoenicians (Finn is an Irish king of myth connected to those Fenians you just read about) at Carthage, I have much more. They were also involved in the same Brotherhood with the Olmec. Have you heard about the Black Irish and Black Douglases like the man who ran Canada's western regions for the Hudson's Bay Company? Some people wonder what happened to the Moors who ran Iberia and the Spanish Armada people who came to the Emerald Isles - I do not spend much time with minor issues like those.

Yes, I have heard abou the BDs. I am looking at a book on my bookshelf titled, The Black Douglasses from Tuckwell Press in Scotland. I am also looking at a book titled, The Honourable Company, a history of the Hudson Bay Company. The book I have was published in 1938. It is an old book. Are you referring to George Simpson?

Indeed, Robert, I am QUITE INTERESTED in REAL History, as you pose. And once one with such interests finally gets on the Right Path with that stuff, the Path Fomenko has Illuminated for us, well, a lot of shit makes a whole bunch 'o sense. Unlike with the Falsified Chronology, that has incredibly obvious logical gaps and issues ...

Back