• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Skinwalker Ranch no longer owed by Bigelow ?

Wade

FeralNormal master
George Knapp posted this link on his most recent appearance on c2c . It's a story on all the goings on at skinwalker ranch courtesy of the trespassers. Nothing out of the ordinary, until I came across this part. Emboldened parts by me.

"...The road is currently gated illegally since it is a public class-D county road, but the owners seek to legitimize the gates by having the road abandoned by the county. The ranch's previous owner, hotel magnate and aerospace entrepreneur Robert Bigelow, gated the public road to deter trespassers.

The 480-acre ranch purchased by Bigelow, in 1996, was the site of a laboratory for National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), an organization Bigelow founded to investigate anomalous activity from a professional, scientific standpoint. It is unclear who owns Adamantium Holdings, which purchased the ranch in April 2016..."

I wonder if this isn't an additional shell company run by Robert Bigelow but if this was the case what would drive him to distance himself from this place...if indeed that is his intent. Maybe this was already known in here but I didn't hear about it. The story does seem to indicate that those military like security patrols are a thing of the past.

"...We just have so many problems with trespassers and people down here and vandalism, and it’s very, very scary," said the elderly woman who, with her husband, is a caretaker for the ranch. "It’s really bad and we really hate it, and we don’t want to be bothered. We’re bothered constantly, day and night."

That August 2016 interview with the caretaker, who asked not to be named, was cut short by trespassers. "Anyway, I’ve got to go down and check the gate; somebody’s down there right now," she said..."

Full Story (part 1 of 2 with part 2 coming next week)

Skinwalker Ranch activity shifts from paranormal to prosecutable

Edit: after posting this story I went to Ryan Skinner's site and saw that he had posted the same link and he claims that the Bigelow did sell it to himself.

From Ryan:

WAS SKINWALKER RANCH JUST SOLD? NO! (technically he sold it to himself)
"Thomas Winterton, an attorney representing Adamantium Holdings .....In April 2016 the property was transferred to Adamantium Holdings, a company Winterton indicated was associated with BIGELOW "

Additional story
County Commission vacates roads, approves SITLA lease

Interestingly the same writer indicates in the first story (above dated July 26 2016) that this holding company is associated with Bigelow but then in the follow up story ...the one that leads off this post and dated August 16 2016..he says no one is sure who owns it and as quoted states Robert is the previous owner. Perhaps we can have Ryan on for an update on an upcoming after the paracast.

Last edited:
New Developments

Road through Skinwalker Ranch remains illegally blocked

" Hicken Ranch Road remains illegally blocked as of Nov. 4, 2016, after the Uintah County Commission on Oct. 31 told Thomas Winterton, a representative of Skinwalker Ranch owner Adamantium Holdings LLC, that the locked gates and concrete barriers the company erected on the road are illegal and must be removed.."

I was going to suggest that it might be some defence-industry company that bought it. I would find it hard to believe Bigelow would sell it without keeping tabs on any future activity?

Apparently on his show,George Knapp has mentioned that activity at the Skinwalker ranch has started to escalate after a prolonged dormant period.I wonder if Chris or Ryan can confirm this.

Back