• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Simone Mendez & USAF & UFOs

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
SimoneMendez.jpg

Simone Mendez

Back in the very early 1980s, Simone Mendez, looking for adventure and feeling a patriotic call enlisted in the USAF. Later in communications she was stationed at Nellis AF Base and through no fault of hers, was exposed to a document (a Telix) allegedly from NORAD that discussed tracking UFOs coming in from deep space and flying over Moscow, USSR. Later, after finding out about this, AFOSI called in the FBI, then called in Simone and threatened her with being charged with espionage working for the Soviets. A real and chilling story that you owe yourself to hear. This show took place June 20, 1993 on UFOs Tonite. Sit back and discover how the big boys play the game.

Decker

Simone Mendez Opening
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/SMendezOpen.mp3

Hour 01
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/SimoneMendez01.mp3

Hour 02
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/SimoneMendez02.mp3

Attachments

• SimoneMendez.jpg
    SimoneMendez.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 164
Don, these shows are great..they are becoming great replacements for the last few Paracast episodes. :p

I was torn during this show. First, I believed the guest was honest and just delivering her experience for us.

Later, it struck me that any info which comes to me from military personnel is suspect. I know there are many stories which sound credible from military of high rank. I'm just naturally suspect of any promotion of ufological events from military.

That isn't a good thing because it doesn't help explain what I've seen in the sky. Makes me burbble my lips.

I was torn during this show. First, I believed the guest was honest and just delivering her experience for us.

Later, it struck me that any info which comes to me from military personnel is suspect. I know there are many stories which sound credible from military of high rank. I'm just naturally suspect of any promotion of ufological events from military.

That isn't a good thing because it doesn't help explain what I've seen in the sky. Makes me burbble my lips.

Well Poi, at the risk of sounding snarky old buddy, the stuff coming from me then you should find suspect. I am former military like Simone was. She was junior enlisted and I was an NCO or sergeant. That is kind of a shitty outlook.

Decker

Well Poi, at the risk of sounding snarky old buddy, the stuff coming from me then you should find suspect. I am former military like Simone was.
Decker
I've always had you down as a government agent of disinformation don.... and that Dwight i'm sure he's CIA, the whole A-Team thing was just a cover

By the way, who was the band playing at the end of the opening? It sounded like 'Disturbed' but i've never heard that track before

Simone sounds very genuine to me Don. I like that she has not discounted an internal sting as an explanatory model. Mind you, a very strange topic to use to lure Russian moles if you ask me.

Given the proximity to Reagans speech about coming together to fight an alien force, her story is even more interesting.

That was a great show! By the way Don, did you ever interview any of those eyewitnesses who claimed to have been shown un-doctored / un-airbrushed NASA Photographs of obvious alien artifacts on the moon while they were working there at NASA or doing maintenance at NASA? I recall one witness claimed the NASA person even told them, "We found a base on the dark side of the moon".

That was a great show! By the way Don, did you ever interview any of those eyewitnesses who claimed to have been shown un-doctored / un-airbrushed NASA Photographs of obvious alien artifacts on the moon while they were working there at NASA or doing maintenance at NASA? I recall one witness claimed the NASA person even told them, "We found a base on the dark side of the moon".

One guy I interviewed for UFO Magazine (and never did get him on the show) was Dr. Karl Wolfe. Back during the unmanned Lunar probes to the Moon prior to the first manned landings, Karl was an electronics tech. in the USAF and had a very unusual experience at Langley AF Base where he saw, according to what he told me, some photographs that showed what he thought was a facility on the Lunar far side. Perhaps I can get him to sit down for a radio show one of these days. But you can find Karl up on You Tube, he was one of the guys Greer got a number of years ago for the DC Press conference.

Decker

I'm sorry, Don. Really sorry. Of course I don't include you or all the military in that dumb accounting. As I said, I make myself crazy thinking about ufo stuff.

There are plenty of military men in my family so I wasn't trying to throw darts at everyone, even at Simone really. Just mouthing my concern for how hard it is to figure out who is real and who isn't.

Sorry I said it poorly. :frown:

I'm sorry, Don. Really sorry. Of course I don't include you or all the military in that dumb accounting. As I said, I make myself crazy thinking about ufo stuff.

There are plenty of military men in my family so I wasn't trying to throw darts at everyone, even at Simone really. Just mouthing my concern for how hard it is to figure out who is real and who isn't.

Sorry I said it poorly. :frown:

Well Okay, now that we have that settled .... ;)

I listened to this podcast on the way back from training today, and it sounds to me like it was a sting operation. They probably used her as a pawn as she was a young and fairly innocent minded girl who was friends with the target.
She asked why they would use the UFO subject in the sting, but it seems fairly obvious because she said she had an interest in it before hand so they would have picked this up with phone taps etc. They possibly suspected him of some other infomation leak but didnt have the evidence so they just set him up with this.

Perhaps they gave the illusion that they were throwing the book at her to keep her quiet as it wouldnt have looked good on the airforce to be using young girls as fodder in their stings but in actual fact nothing ever happened to her

Of course thats just my take on it but its the most likely explanation imo

By the way, I found it so funny with the constant callers ringing up to talk about completely off topic things, especially the guy at the beginning, and the woman who apparently saw ufo's flying around her house every week.... comedy gold :)

One guy I interviewed for UFO Magazine (and never did get him on the show) was Dr. Karl Wolfe. Back during the unmanned Lunar probes to the Moon prior to the first manned landings, Karl was an electronics tech. in the USAF and had a very unusual experience at Langley AF Base where he saw, according to what he told me, some photographs that showed what he thought was a facility on the Lunar far side. Perhaps I can get him to sit down for a radio show one of these days. But you can find Karl up on You Tube, he was one of the guys Greer got a number of years ago for the DC Press conference.

Decker
Has he ever tried to draw what he saw? Or get someone capable of drawing well to make an artist rendition of what he saw, as close to his memory as possible, with his full approval? That would be interesting to see.

There was also a computer hacker guy who has all sorts of serious charges on him who claimed he hacked into NASA's computers I believe, and saw photos of an obvious alien artifact or facility or something in space. To my knowledge, he's never tried to draw, or have someone else artistically draw, what this looked like from his memory with his full approval.

I mean, it's one thing to hear "I saw something amazing in these photographs" but like with a police sketch artist, if you could work would them to get a satisfactory image as close to what they saw as possible, that would be the next best thing to seeing what they saw.

Has he ever tried to draw what he saw? Or get someone capable of drawing well to make an artist rendition of what he saw, as close to his memory as possible, with his full approval? That would be interesting to see.

There was also a computer hacker guy who has all sorts of serious charges on him who claimed he hacked into NASA's computers I believe, and saw photos of an obvious alien artifact or facility or something in space. To my knowledge, he's never tried to draw, or have someone else artistically draw, what this looked like from his memory with his full approval.

I mean, it's one thing to hear "I saw something amazing in these photographs" but like with a police sketch artist, if you could work would them to get a satisfactory image as close to what they saw as possible, that would be the next best thing to seeing what they saw.

Yes indeed , Karl Wolfe was one of the main highlights of the Disclosure Video. What he mentioned made me sit up in my seat.

We must not forget that Larry Warren was also showed moon structures, but on film, when he was being de-briefed after the Rendlesham Forest Incident in 1980. He was also shown footage of a massive delta shaped craft coming up from the jungle in Vietnam. That image ( or what imagine it looked like ) has been with me ever since I read his book " Left At East Gate ".

Gary Mackinnon ,the Brit who hacked into Nasa, apparently saw a large structured craft just outside of Earths orbit, in a photo he downloaded which also showed the curvature of the Earth in it.

As far as I know, none of these folks have drawn what they saw...

Man, this is a fascinating subject. We need that tv special Don :D

Of course thats just my take on it but its the most likely explanation imo

How can you say its the "most likely" explanation? I swear you verge on the edge of debunkerism half of the time, whether thats just the way you are or its done on purpose for some other reasons.

Sure, your theory is interesting and its worth considering. There are some elements in the whole thing that could definitely allude to it being a sting operation. But is it the most likely explanation? I don't see how any could say it is statistically the 'most likely' when all the other factors in the story are taken into account.

Theres just too much meat on the bone.

Back