• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

SHOW IDEA FOR CHRIS AND GENE, IT'S TIME....

Steve-C.

Paranormal Maven
With so many questions and rumors concerning the skinwalker ranch, and being that chris was one of the first investigators on site, can you do a show with Zack Van Ecke (the writer who broke the Sherman Ranch story) Local UT investigator Ryan Layton, MUFON UT State Dir Ron Regehr with chris leading the questioning. it's about time we find out from people who we can trust to tell us the truth on what really has happened or is happening there. you don't have to have all three people on at the same time, I was just giving suggestions on who to have. This would be a great show, I guarantee it! I know there are some stories to tell, like abductions to the sherman family.

Back