• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sheeple

Wow . . . interesting stuff. I expect a reaction of outrage and horror from the general populace . . . until they need an organ transplant. Once the evil technology can save their lives people have a way of making peace with it.

The question is, could you still eat lambchops in good conscience after the transplant?

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
Wow . . . interesting stuff. I expect a reaction of outrage and horror from the general populace . . . until they need an organ transplant. Once the evil technology can save their lives people have a way of making peace with it.

The question is, could you still eat lambchops in good conscience after the transplant?

-DBTrek

I never had Lamb Chops.

I have a problem eating animals I like. I'm not fond of humans, so.....

I love this part:
"When the lamb is born, two months later, it would have a liver, heart, lungs and brain that are partly human and available for transplant."
:confused:

I'm wondering how many percent human you have to be to be considered human and get human rights? 51%....hrmm.

This is actually scaring me. So now a lonely shepherd could possibly one day marry one of his flock.

lol

here is something to think about:

thegreenman said:
I'm wondering how many percent human you have to be to be considered human and get human rights? 51%....hrmm.

This is actually scaring me. So now a lonely shepherd could possibly one day marry one of his flock.

lol

here is something to think about:

I know many humans that are a hundred percent human that have little to no human rights.

Ew. Farm sex. Almost a new low for the forum.

Back