• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Server Migration

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Tuesday, August 28 at 5 PM Eastern, our host, Namecheap, will move our content from our existing server to a new server. It's designed to provide more reliability and security.

During the migration period, we may be offline for 30-90 minutes.

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
On Tuesday, August 28 at 5 PM Eastern, our host, Namecheap, will move our content from our existing server to a new server. It's designed to provide more reliability and security.

During the migration period, we may be offline for 30-90 minutes.
How do you explain being offline for 10 hours?

David Lines

Paranormal Novice
My guess is that Gene was putting in some of the backend tweaks he had been talking about. Better to test and take a little longer than no test and royally screw things up.
Dave

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It was a full transfer to another server. The express transfer didn’t work so they had to do it local. I was up all night.

And I did do some tweaking along the way.