• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Server Migration

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Tuesday, August 28 at 5 PM Eastern, our host, Namecheap, will move our content from our existing server to a new server. It's designed to provide more reliability and security.

During the migration period, we may be offline for 30-90 minutes.

On Tuesday, August 28 at 5 PM Eastern, our host, Namecheap, will move our content from our existing server to a new server. It's designed to provide more reliability and security.

During the migration period, we may be offline for 30-90 minutes.
How do you explain being offline for 10 hours?

My guess is that Gene was putting in some of the backend tweaks he had been talking about. Better to test and take a little longer than no test and royally screw things up.
Dave

It was a full transfer to another server. The express transfer didn’t work so they had to do it local. I was up all night.

And I did do some tweaking along the way.

Back