• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Serpo inquiry

M

Mindsky

I've been seeing around certain forums indication that Project Serpo is a fraud (not surprised at all). However, no details, just a bunch of spam on boards. I know Jeff, Gene, and David are on Victor's list. Anyone find out if Victor was behind the hoax? If not, who?

If someone can provide a link to a good summary (that makes sense) and details on it being proved a fraud, I'd be very greatful.

Personally, I never saw what the big deal was about Serpo and it reeked of being a hoax from the start. I would like to read details on who was behind it (if known) though.

I know there's some not too bright people out there, but this thing lasted almost a year!? Sad.

I didn't even think it was good fiction.

I recommend Dan Burisch for good fiction.

Yes, I know. Not sure it's disinfo from the gov. though. If that's what you mean. Reads like a poor hoax, by a sci fi writer wanna be who's still in 3rd grade.

I was wanting details on it being a hoax. Like, who did it, why, and what lead to the recent common view that it is a hoax, over just maybe one.

The best thing about the Serpo nonsense? It forced lots of folks to start thinking outside the box. It taught a lot of folks about the importance of carefully considering what they see and hear.

The "releases" were horse-puckey, but the questions posed by critics were very entertaining. I learned more about UFOs by listening to Serpo's detractors than from the fraudulent documents.

Back