• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

seriously, does anybody else get the vibe this place is more interested in UFOlogy

cmbezln said:
than they were with UFOs?

i get it on here and on the show

Yes definitely. For people lacking in a social life, the discussion of the people in ufology fulfills a social purpose. It's unavoidable in any subject, unfortunately.

My recommendation would be, rather than pointing out the lack of good discussion, start your own discussion topic. I'm always pleased to find another person who actually wants to discuss the subject we're all presuming to be interested in.

"Small minds discuss people,
Average minds discuss events,
Great minds discuss ideas."

seriously, does anybody else get the vibe this place is more interested in UFOlog

Well, after the X-Conference I think I have a better grasp of the UFO phenomenon than ufology and all its associated characters. :D
-todd.

Back