• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Serious question about Gary Spivey

Well, I'm just guessing about the "what. . ." but I'd say it's an afro wig circa 1978. The poor thing seems to be caught in a "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" time warp.

The "why. . ." is much simpler. He's nuts.

interestedINitall said:
Well, I'm just guessing about the "what. . ." but I'd say it's an afro wig circa 1978. The poor thing seems to be caught in a "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" time warp.

The "why. . ." is much simpler. He's nuts.

Guess he thinks it will make him look more credible, being a psychic and all. You get ridiculed lots. The chia pet head thing sure makes people take you more seriously.

I wonder who's more crazy. Him, or those who take him seriously.

A.LeClair said:
Guess he thinks it will make him look more credible, being a psychic and all. You get ridiculed lots. The chia pet head thing sure makes people take you more seriously.

I wonder who's more crazy. Him, or those who take him seriously.

Gary *knew* you were going to say that.

-DBTrek

OMG, I just looked at that site....

wl-time-640.jpg

Have him as a guest!

Think Korman's pic fetish is rubbing off on David. I think it's Korman that post a lot of pics at least. If not, here's me saying "Oops" ahead of time.

Actually, nothing to do with Korman, it's just the perfect picture for the discussion. I'm not sure we could have this guy on the show, my brain might explode and scare the children.

dB

David Biedny said:
Actually, nothing to do with Korman, it's just the perfect picture for the discussion. I'm not sure we could have this guy on the show, my brain might explode and scare the children.

dB

You've handled possibly worse.

Afro wigs and fingernail art would look great together btw.

This guy is certifiable – it never ceases to amaze me the crap people are willing to buy into.

Also the guy likes like a huge human Q-Tip! I am thinking he needs some serious alone time to meditate in one those:

Jim Stewart's Front Opening Straitjacket

“I love me Jackets”. (One size does not necessarily fit all)

Hey, I want a thong from the gift shop!
Geez! and he wants to be taken seriously?
The thought of putting anything with a Q-Tip helmet so close to my body is... frightening!

Alea said:
go to the gift shop...
http://www.garyspivey.com/store.html

I think he should market the white q-tip wig...

Hey David, how about a thong for the Paracast?

Thanks. I even looked for a store and couldn't find it, though I think I stumbled upon it once before. Hope others have a hard time finding it, or re finding it too. Less money for him.

It's as if this guys is spoofing psychics, yet claims legitimacy too. Odd.

This guy is probably rich, yet decent researchers in the field of parapsychology and other paranormal topics are often broke. Sad.

Who's going to model the Paracast thong?

Alea said:
go to the gift shop...
http://www.garyspivey.com/store.html

I think he should market the white q-tip wig...

Hey David, how about a thong for the Paracast?

Alea, I just threw up a little into my own throat...

We'll put Gene's face on it, and scare all the children into sterility... or mine, which will cause them to go into instant spontaneous combustion. Or something like that...

Jeez, I need a shower.

dB

Hey David, call this guy's hotline while you're on air sometime. Should be good for a laugh. Down side is giving him money of course. Hmm. And it's probably illegal to do so without his knowing that he is on air now that I think of it. Ok, so nevermind I guess.

I just noticed on C2C site they have some new merchandise they are selling, "The TRUTH" t-shirts. Too bad they have lots of liars on. MH is a guest tonight to boot. They should sell thongs instead. Or maybe critical thinking books. The more books they sell, the more likely they will go out of business. Which may sound odd.

Back