• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 3, 2017 — Dr. Jacques Vallee

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
In this episode, we presented a more personal side of Dr. Jacques Vallee.

And when the time came to close, we realized that we had a lot more to talk about, lots more. So he'll be back, no doubt later this year.

We also talked about related matters on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, a premium podcast that comes exclusively with your Paracast+ membership.

For more information about our subscription service, and all the great features, please check:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Glad to make my Two Hundredth Post in two years a slobbering fanboi post for a most excellent show.

Bravo Gene, great show! and congrats on breaking 12,000 posts -- ooooo, that sounds apocalyptic and Hebrew. :D

Brave Chris! It was plain to hear you are back in full Paracast form, and it was great!!!

Bravo Jacques! How do you do it ?!?

Glad to hear what's new with your project Chris. So much good stuff in the show, it's hard to pick out one thing. Very, very good. Hope Jacques can make a return visit soon.

Thanks as well for asking my question. Humbling and an honor, and glad for the answer.

Perhaps it is time to subscribe. Good food for the mind.
It was an excellent show, but unfortunately Jacques didn't make it for the ATP. We still had a pretty good conversation though. Curt Collins and I aren't legends in the field, but Curt is top notch IMO and I hope we can do another show together in the future. The cost for the ATP is IMO a very good value if one takes into consideration that you get the main show free with it, plus edited with no commercials. It's really like getting two shows instead of just a little add on.

Last edited:
Another great show gang. I was taken back by how grounded and down to earth (puns intended) Vallee is. I also loved the genuine excitment in Chris's voice! That show flew by soo fast, cant wait till you have him back again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did Chris do his insulting impression of Jacques and suggest his ideas are "bunk," as was the case in some of his earlier rants?

I am betting he didn't. I have sourced my statements above with an audio file from an earlier episode of the paracast.

Attachments

• IMG_1211.mp4
    291.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Another great show gang. I was taken back by how grounded and down to earth (puns intended) Vallee is. I also loved the genuine excitment in Chris's voice! That show flew by soo fast, cant wait till you have him back again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

click on my file above and listen to the genuine disdain in Chris's voice when talking about "JUUUUCK." Insults the guy behind his back, when he can't defend himself, then kisses his rear-end with excitement when he is on the show! Disgraceful.

Could you imagine Vallee, making fun of Chris's cattle research while doing some horrible south western accent before calling Chris's life work and approach to research as BUNK...Of course not, Vallee has class.

Last edited:
Back