• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sept 23rd end of the world nonsense

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
It is about 20:40 GMT on the 22/09/17* so about 3.5 hours to go here!!!!

I don't want to miss the new series of the Curse of Oak Island!

*09/22/17 US date format.

It is about 20:40 GMT on the 22/09/17* so about 3.5 hours to go here!!!!

I don't want to miss the new series of the Curse of Oak Island!

*09/22/17 US date format.
I love this show, even though it's totally ridiculous.

I've been into Oak Island since I was a kid - my uncle took me to see it on a trip out east when I was 8 or 9. Couldn't set foot on the island back then, but you could see it across the bay.

I love this show, even though it's totally ridiculous.

I've been into Oak Island since I was a kid - my uncle took me to see it on a trip out east when I was 8 or 9. Couldn't set foot on the island back then, but you could see it across the bay.

I just love it it is brilliant and the best thing is that they are actually doing stuff! I don't care how much 'salting'* they do, it is great fun. I love the plant** they have access to, and the way they get all the diverse opinions on what is actually there is so informative, even if half the people are crackpot theorists what they believe is interesting in itself.

They need to drain and dig that swamp entirely I am telling you, after they found that very long timber I am convinced there will be more. And if someone went to the trouble of burying an entire ship..........
I would love to go there!
There is definitely something up.
Also when they sent divers down the pipe I knew they were serious!

I might be a season behind or so because of the way TV sometimes works in different countries, and I didn't think anyone else would watch it, so I thought I might as well admit it before the end of the world in about an hour and ten mins :)

*Like with gold mining

**Drills, Diggers, Divers etc

HAHA I was about to report that the world hadn't ended!

I was wrong! about GMT! lol we are on BST so there are still 53 mins till the 23rd :)

I awoke to the rapture of breakfast with my family.
Later we will enjoy the heavenly experience of the zoo. Then the divine feeling as my oldest and her team put the hurt on Edgewood. And finally Rikki and I plan to go see IT and dinner at la hasienda (best Mexican restaurant in town) all and all a divine day

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Hi I'm new just wanted to jump in here and ask: isn't he now back pedaling with "You misunderstood my prediction"? Most people should know that he's a joke but they won't. There will also be those who will end up doing the worse like mass suicide.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Back