• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Senator Says "ET's ARE HERE!"

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
Interesting to say the least. Is this guy for real or is he a disinfo agent? Or is he being fooled himself?

Mike Gravel, former senator, says ETs have visited and the White House is covering it up

ETs are here and the White House knows it, says actual former senator

The whole alien conspiracy thing? Turns out it's all true. Extraterrestrials have visited Earth. At least that what Mike Gravel says, and he’s a former senator from Alaska, so he should know. And he knows a lot. It’s dangerous stuff. You may not even want to keep reading. "It goes right to the White House," Gravel revealed this week in Washington, where he was paid $20,000 by a UFO advocacy group to speak at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. But how could this information be squelched so effectively, and by whom? "What we're faced with here is, in areas of the media, and the government too, an effort to marginalize and ridicule people who have specific knowledge," said Gravel, who should be marginalized and ridiculed. Trust us. We're the media.

Stoney, the pic you have - reminds me of a PC game called 'FreeSpace2' or 'FS2'. It was a 3-D space-fighter game that had amazing graphics and gameplay - I just love those games in which you have complete freedom of movement in 3D space. I could totally live out my StarWars fantasies in that game. The version I last had was in 2006 and I believe it had been out a few years already by the time I was given a copy. I imagine there are more recent releases, which I should really look into getting, I'm not much of a gamer mainly cos I like things like microsoft flight simulator and modern games have too much going on on the screen at once for me, and far too many buttons and combinations of buttons to use. I like things a bit simpler - I don't mind complicated controls and stuff that you need to learn over time, like with a flight sim, but apart from shooting games such as MOH, I just don't gel with most modern games. They look great etc but for my poor old brain they are over-complicated to play!:oops:

So are you familiar with FS2? Do you know of any games that are similar in which one is flying a spaceship and having laser battles etc?

and to think it only took 20K to get him....and others...to fess up, let's invite him on the paracast and ask him. we MAY have to take up a colllection to get him to come on, and if he hasn't heard of gene or chris send him a copy of the twinswhoshallnotbenamed interview. i wonder if Gravel has ever been on a flying saucer.

oh well, maybe the money will go to a good cause like the late ted stephens bridge to nowhere

Stoney, the pic you have - reminds me of a PC game called 'FreeSpace2' or 'FS2'. It was a 3-D space-fighter game that had amazing graphics and gameplay - I just love those games in which you have complete freedom of movement in 3D space. I could totally live out my StarWars fantasies in that game. The version I last had was in 2006 and I believe it had been out a few years already by the time I was given a copy. I imagine there are more recent releases, which I should really look into getting, I'm not much of a gamer mainly cos I like things like microsoft flight simulator and modern games have too much going on on the screen at once for me, and far too many buttons and combinations of buttons to use. I like things a bit simpler - I don't mind complicated controls and stuff that you need to learn over time, like with a flight sim, but apart from shooting games such as MOH, I just don't gel with most modern games. They look great etc but for my poor old brain they are over-complicated to play!:oops:

So are you familiar with FS2? Do you know of any games that are similar in which one is flying a spaceship and having laser battles etc?

Yes I now the game Goggs ... the game in the pic is EVE and it is not that much different but probably a fair bit harder to play. You have full freedom in 3d space of a whole galaxy comprised of thousands of star systems... all real time with around 50,000 plus players on line at any one time... its just epic

Well, a quick search found that he was the Senator that entered the Pentagon Papers into official public record so as to promote discussion of the contents. Reading his bio, it appears he was a little devil may care with his thoughts and positions.

What I don't understand I'd that how can these politicians not be interested in this? I mean, if you were just elected to Washington, would you "ask around"? Why is it at it appears none ever do..?

and to think it only took 20K to get him....and others...to fess up, let's invite him on the paracast and ask him. we MAY have to take up a colllection to get him to come on, and if he hasn't heard of gene or chris send him a copy of the twinswhoshallnotbenamed interview. i wonder if Gravel has ever been on a flying saucer.

oh well, maybe the money will go to a good cause like the late ted stephens bridge to nowhere

well, i wrote this before i had a chance to listen to chris's report from d.c. and as i posted elsewhere i did have a more enlightened outlook on the whole thing; i.e. chris's evaluation that the committee seemed to take the testimony to heart...at least until fatigue settled in...but still i just hope these committee members stick with it and some months from now they will still be vested in ufo disclosure and maybe update us on the paracast.

Mike Gravel lost his last election 34 years ago and hasn't won one since. I wasn't even alive when Mike Gravel last sat in the Senate.

In 2008 even the Libertarian Party wouldn't give him their nomination. There's a funny video around somewhere of a LP officer actually having to tell Gravel to get off the stage after he refused to relinquish the microphone.

Mike Gravel lost his last election 34 years ago and hasn't won one since. I wasn't even alive when Mike Gravel last sat in the Senate.

In 2008 even the Libertarian Party wouldn't give him their nomination. There's a funny video around somewhere of a LP officer actually having to tell Gravel to get off the stage after he refused to relinquish the microphone.

So the obvious conclusion is that Mike Gravel is an attention whore?

So the obvious conclusion is that Mike Gravel is an attention whore?

I'm not sure one can make any kind of conclusion. I just note that Gravel has gone through a number of candidate vetting processes and has been found wanting each time. It's easy, reading a few lines about someone, to make a judgement about their competence that may not hold water if one has the opportunity to closely examine them and conduct a detailed backgrounding as happens during a party candidate review process or newspaper editorial board endorsement inquiry.

The people of Alaska had Gravel as their senator for six years. There's a reason he didn't even make it out of the primary when he ran for reelection in 1980. If we don't ask why that was we haven't done a very thorough job in evaluating the person in whom we've chose to put our faith. (AKA "Imbrognoing it")

Back