• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Second Solar System Nemesis Nibiru Evidence

ThatDamnGuy83

Paranormal Novice
I live in Georgia & recently been witnessing strange events. I've been following The Annunaki & Sumerian stories for over a decade now. To see these giant planets with my naked eye was life changing. I watched as one of these intruder planets. Dragged our atmosphere behind it as it orbited overhead. I was in my hot tub before sunrise. I've taken hundreds of photos showing planets & moons. More provable evidence that needs to be seen now!

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • gravity1.jpg
    gravity1.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • wowcomp2.jpg
    wowcomp2.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 5
  • collage new.jpg
    collage new.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • large planet size anomoly.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 2
  • two doubles good shit.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 1
More from this month

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • craft two good3.jpg
    craft two good3.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • two suns 2.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
  • second sun.JPG
    16.4 MB · Views: 0
Also caught a huge triangle in the clouds

Attachments

• a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    10.6 MB · Views: 0
  • planet roast.jpg
    planet roast.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 0
  • triangle nemisis.JPG
    29.1 MB · Views: 0
  • triangle wow.JPG
    18.5 MB · Views: 0
I live in Georgia & recently been witnessing strange events. I've been following The Annunaki & Sumerian stories for over a decade now ...
While I'm sure that strange things happen, and that people do experience them, I'm also certain that their interpretation of them is not always accurate. Were a planet sized object get close enough to Earth to drag our atmosphere, or even be seen as a large sphere in the sky, it would be visible to hundreds of millions of people, produce widespread seismic disturbances, and create huge oceanic events that would all be felt, measured, and experienced worldwide. There would be zero doubt about its reality, and there would be more scientifically valid evidence than could possibly be discredited, doubted, or covered up by anyone.

Given the above, I'd like to encourage you learn some basic astronomy and physics. There are amateur astronomy clubs that regularly go out, observe the sky, and talk about what's really going on up there, and other planets in close proximity to Earth isn't one of them. Such things are part of myth and popular culture. Perhaps there might be ( and this is a long shot ), some planet sized object on a highly elliptical orbit that takes it way beyond the known planetary orbits that has remained undetected. But as of yet, there's no substantial evidence that such a planet actually exists. On the other hand, there is convincing evidence that exoplanets ( planets around other star systems ) do exist.

Last edited:
Nibiru/Planet X spotters are mostly sincere, but just don't realise that an astronomical object would (even if not visible to the naked eye) be seen by thousands of amateur astronomers, who all spend much time looking for and would confirm any new object.

Lens-flare photos and videos are often used as supporting evidence.

These folks just don't understand very basic astronomy and because of that this is a subject will keep reappearing.

Back