• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Scotland voted worlds most beautiful country

This is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, that's for sure.
edinburgh-view-of-the-city-scotland-uk-calton-hill-thinkstockphotos-178606646.jpg

But there's nothing like the highlands in the summer. Or what passes for it there.

-1x-1.jpg

I'm ashamed to say in recent times I have not visited these beuatiful places, even though I would not have to travel far. I have recently been seeing more of Scotland however through my hobby of metal detecting.

A few pics from the borders area from last Sunday including a friendly mouse
md.jpg md2.jpg moose.jpg

Indeed. Still a bit of mystery about Hess and his motives I believe
Hess thought that some royalty in the UK were sympathetic to negotiating peace with Germany. He undertook a flight to Scotland without Hitler being aware of his actions. He nearly ran out of fuel, so he parachuted into Scotland where he was captured.

He was tried at Nuremberg and then spent the remainder of his life at Spandau prison.

Hess thought that some royalty in the UK were sympathetic to negotiating peace with Germany. He undertook a flight to Scotland without Hitler being aware of his actions. He nearly ran out of fuel, so he parachuted into Scotland where he was captured.

He was tried at Nuremberg and then spent the remainder of his life at Spandau prison.
A friend of mine (ex forces),was one of his guards at Spandau,he was a very clever man who found his solitary confinement hard to take.When the Russians took their turn as his jailers his experience got markedly worse,for obvious reasons!

Back