• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

sandy hook and pulse nightclub shooting hoax theroy..

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
... sandy hook 26 kids dead.. pulse 50 dead...
yet there are those out there that deny it happened that gosh its a false flag or some big government plot...

Lawsuit Filed Against Government And Media For Staging Sandy Hook

this is sad... I ask why... why anyone can say something like this to use a horrid event like sandy hook to advance some agenda...
pulse as well ... I find it sick and sad...

I know a guy who's cousin WAS KILLED AT PULSE Pulse happened HOW, HOW ,HOW? can anyone say this garbage? how?

... sandy hook 26 kids dead.. pulse 50 dead...
yet there are those out there that deny it happened that gosh its a false flag or some big government plot...

Lawsuit Filed Against Government And Media For Staging Sandy Hook

this is sad... I ask why... why anyone can say something like this to use a horrid event like sandy hook to advance some agenda...
pulse as well ... I find it sick and sad...

I know a guy who's cousin WAS KILLED AT PULSE Pulse happened HOW, HOW ,HOW? can anyone say this garbage? how?
What is with the crisis actors then? That and the behavior of the Coroner at Sandy Hook is Very odd in my opinion

Back